FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday 05/11/2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well its time to start thinking about the next Masiv Monday Meet. The location is the same as always, at the corner of Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga. Last meet was a huge success. These meets are starting to generate some interest on the American Focus forums which in turn is increasing our numbers. So if you haven't yet been out this year, why not plan to attend one soon. We beat the Mazdas last meet, lets do it again.

Map of Location

Please post below if you can or maybe attending and I will add your name to the list. Hope to see you on Monday May 11th.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) ZTWsquared
3) Scorcher000
4) Spinal
5) NefCanuck
6)
7)
8)
9)

Maybe Attending

1) tippmann
2)
3)
4)

Thanks in advance for your participation.
I'll be there

Ya I'm there...
When am I not.
Kev I am no show for the Rally sry buddy I've been told from the elders :(
ill be there
I'll be there :)

NefCanuck
i may be there..all depends on how work was for the day
I'll have to skip this one. Too much stuff to organize for my "fishing" trip on the long weekend. Have fun!

-George
glad that these meets are going strong over here.

i wont be at this one, but i will be back in canada for the next one i believe . . .

see you guys soon

when i return, there will always be more 3s than foci, so . . enjoy it while it lasts . .

lol
Thats only because you pimp yourself out Alex. TM3 has been sucking balls this year and its all your fault. BTW how is the Taliban Training going?
the training is top secret, lol

and pimpin aint easy!

lol
I'll be there about 6:30 ish. I might have some one picking up an Amp, and those rims are still for sale!!!. If your wondering why I'm pushing them I'll tell at the meet.
Ok guys, tonight is the night. Weather is half decent. Mothers day is over. There is no excuse that anyone can use as to why they cannot attend. If you are in the GTA you should be there. Tamil protesters are nolonger blocking the highway. We need to keep the numbers up this year. We have to show those TM3 boys how we roll. For those of you that have confirmed attendance I will see you tonight. To all the rest of you please try your best to come out.
Nice meeting you Ken, and nice seeing you again Dan!

Would have stuck around longer, but had a business dinner to attend!
Flofocus,May 11 2009, 08:38 PM Wrote:Nice meeting you Ken, and nice seeing you again Dan!

Would have stuck around longer, but had a business dinner to attend!
[right][snapback]287172[/snapback][/right]

lol wow
even this guy showed up

i could have made it for charecter like that haha
It was a total fluke. I was driving to Boston Pizza with some ladies from work, and saw a bunch of foci's, and mazda 3's in the lot. Then I saw Dan's Fusion and knew for sure it was you guys. Parked the car, sat the ladies down and came over to introduce myself.

Small world. lol
Flofocus,May 11 2009, 08:55 PM Wrote:It was a total fluke.  I was driving to Boston Pizza with some ladies from work, and saw a bunch of foci's, and mazda 3's in the lot.  Then I saw Dan's Fusion and knew for sure it was you guys.  Parked the car, sat the ladies down and came over to introduce myself.

Small world.  lol
[right][snapback]287174[/snapback][/right]

Glad you could make it out Nate - next time bring the ladies too.
lol, total milf's too! :P
and you didn't share with us? Booorns :P

Good seeing you again too Flo

NefCanuck
good meet tonight guys :lol:
Wow man, didn't even realize that was you Nate. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you. Maybe there will be another time.

Another great turn out tonight guys. I believe the final count was 9 or 10 Foci, 2 Fusion's and 7 Mazda's when I left. Daniel is now pimping new eyelids on the Fusionator. Check the pic's below.

[Image: PICT0028.jpg]
[Image: PICT0008.jpg]
[Image: PICT0017.jpg]
[Image: PICT0020.jpg]

Mike even has a new addition to his GFX. As ghey as this is, he like's it.

[Image: PICT0023.jpg]

Thanks again to everyone for making this a successfull GTG. See you all again in 2 weeks.

Thanks to John for the detail on my dirty dirty engine.
Pages: 1 2