FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Omg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've said it once, I'll say it again,

needs more cowbell
Hey Jay, after my UDP install, wanna see if we can burn down this focus?
wtf
I know everyone has their own style, but wtf was this guy thinking?
darkpuppet,Apr 6 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:I've said it once, I'll say it again,

needs more cowbell
[right][snapback]99456[/snapback][/right]

"Feel free to use the whole "space"".

that's a focus right? :lol:
i like his gauges
"I have a fever and the only solution is...........more cowbell"
FUBAR!
i liek the big ford decal ...very rally inspired

anybody know where i can get one ?

you know what, it he took off all the vinyl, exhaust tip and wing and cleaned up the interior...it would be OK
FociPhil,Apr 6 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:you know what, it he took off all the vinyl, exhaust tip and wing and cleaned up the interior...it would be OK
[right][snapback]99481[/snapback][/right]

You forgot delete automatic transmission for a manual so you could at least pretend to be normal ghey instead of super ghey, unless he also has one of these drag cars with a built auto?
It looks like he just didn't know when to stop, there should be a really nice focus under all the excess add-ons
Would look really nice if he got rid of a bunch of the crap.. like the colored vinyl, chrome mirrors/wipers, foglights, shift knob, shortened the exhaust tip, all the loose wiring on the interior, etc.

The wing doesnt look too bad, since it looks like he's going for the whole 1999 WRC car look..
guilty,Apr 6 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:.......... shortened the exhaust tip, [right][snapback]99497[/snapback][/right]

No kidding, looks like he ordered a wagon legnth system and crammed it on a hatch?
"Stay'n school fool n don't do no drugs yahall! :blink: " Mr.Tee

http://www.teamfocusnorcal.com/images/ko...c/big3.jpg

Could be a new "A-Team" car?
2001 ZTS,Apr 6 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:No kidding, looks like he ordered a wagon legnth system and crammed it on a hatch?
[right][snapback]99499[/snapback][/right]

Nah, looks more like he has a stainless exhaust system and then got the shorter euro rear bumper and didnt get the exhaust shortened accordingly. I would think that would be one of the first things you'd do after installing the euro rear..
[Image: fugly.jpg]
had to change some words around
Makes my old Vibrant tip look reasonable!
Pages: 1 2