FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Custom Door Sills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOL what ever ppl call them

Any way this guy sponsored my car last summer and I got these door protectors. Its been a while since they been on and they been holding up super good. There pretty dirty in this picture.

Any way let me know if you want some? You can get to say anything on them and any logo.

Type is actually eteched in but any type of logo or color (the fc leaf) is 3m viynl and is really good stuff.

[Image: Picture318_27Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture317_27Mar05.jpg]
How much do they go for, just curious, might wanna get some with the saleen on em....
The price is always ranging. These are made completey from scract. So depends how many I can sell the cheaper I can get the material.

I need to know for sure.
I can see dirt on your car in those pictures jay, what is wrong with you man? ;)
lol ya you wont see many pics of my car dirty but I took her out for a spin on friday and its been melting here like crazy.
ZX3TUNR,Mar 27 2005, 07:56 PM Wrote:lol ya you wont see many pics of my car dirty but I took her out for a spin on friday and its been melting here like crazy.
[right][snapback]96847[/snapback][/right]

A small step in the right direction.............real cars, real roads, real fast. ;)

Soon you will be one of us.

BTW: sedan sills, I'd only get the front anyway that front door gap is the same isn't it?
you mean like the length correct? Im not to sure. The guy that hooks me up with them has all the measurments. I well post some estimated prices this week.
i'd most likely be in if they fit sedans
Prices are here

2 doors = $80
and 4 doors = $120

these are quality. Hes been making them for a few years now and has yet to have one go bad on him. The cars he put them in are still in and still look perfect.
Any idea what shipping to hamilton ON would be. Definately would be a nice upgrade over the stock sill covers.
pm me your addy and i can find out
These are just flat, right? Can he make them roll down a bit to follow the contour of the door sill? Protecting the top of the sill is good, but it's the edge that gets kicked and nicked the most..
Can i just get a pair for the rear doors ?
scoobasteve,Mar 28 2005, 07:38 AM Wrote:Can i just get a pair for the rear doors ?
[right][snapback]96966[/snapback][/right]

yup. price would still be $80
Alright. Shipping would be $30 to anywhere.
I'll PM you in a bit, need to figure things out some still.

Does the seller take Paypal? Or are you doing intermediary work for them?
he does take paypal. again these things are all hand made to perfection. No mass production machine built.
Wow those are prety original.. If I alredy have a logo that I would like etched in.. what format does this guy need it to be in?

jpg is cool
Taking orders.

Please paypal to thabrat_@hotmail.com and please post up the image you would like in jpg.
Pages: 1 2