Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Door Sills
LOL what ever ppl call them

Any way this guy sponsored my car last summer and I got these door protectors. Its been a while since they been on and they been holding up super good. There pretty dirty in this picture.

Any way let me know if you want some? You can get to say anything on them and any logo.

Type is actually eteched in but any type of logo or color (the fc leaf) is 3m viynl and is really good stuff.

[Image: Picture318_27Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture317_27Mar05.jpg]
How much do they go for, just curious, might wanna get some with the saleen on em....
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
The price is always ranging. These are made completey from scract. So depends how many I can sell the cheaper I can get the material.

I need to know for sure.
I can see dirt on your car in those pictures jay, what is wrong with you man? ;)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
lol ya you wont see many pics of my car dirty but I took her out for a spin on friday and its been melting here like crazy.
ZX3TUNR,Mar 27 2005, 07:56 PM Wrote:lol ya you wont see many pics of my car dirty but I took her out for a spin on friday and its been melting here like crazy.
[right][snapback]96847[/snapback][/right]

A small step in the right direction.............real cars, real roads, real fast. ;)

Soon you will be one of us.

BTW: sedan sills, I'd only get the front anyway that front door gap is the same isn't it?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
you mean like the length correct? Im not to sure. The guy that hooks me up with them has all the measurments. I well post some estimated prices this week.
i'd most likely be in if they fit sedans
Prices are here

2 doors = $80
and 4 doors = $120

these are quality. Hes been making them for a few years now and has yet to have one go bad on him. The cars he put them in are still in and still look perfect.
Any idea what shipping to hamilton ON would be. Definately would be a nice upgrade over the stock sill covers.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

pm me your addy and i can find out
These are just flat, right? Can he make them roll down a bit to follow the contour of the door sill? Protecting the top of the sill is good, but it's the edge that gets kicked and nicked the most..
Can i just get a pair for the rear doors ?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Mar 28 2005, 07:38 AM Wrote:Can i just get a pair for the rear doors ?
[right][snapback]96966[/snapback][/right]

yup. price would still be $80
Alright. Shipping would be $30 to anywhere.
I'll PM you in a bit, need to figure things out some still.

Does the seller take Paypal? Or are you doing intermediary work for them?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
he does take paypal. again these things are all hand made to perfection. No mass production machine built.
Wow those are prety original.. If I alredy have a logo that I would like etched in.. what format does this guy need it to be in?

jpg is cool
Taking orders.

Please paypal to thabrat_@hotmail.com and please post up the image you would like in jpg.