FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Put My New Wheels On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've posted these on other sites already, a lot of you have probably already seen them. But here they are anyways.

[Image: focuswheels2.jpg]

[Image: focuswheels1.jpg]
They look like painted stockers.... I know their not though. ;)

They look wicked.
pretty nice dan! but anthony's right, they do kinda look stock :huh:
Dont listen to them they dont know what they are talking about:rolleyes:, they look real good.

what kinda rims are they?

D-Dub,Mar 17 2005, 02: Wrote:Dont listen to them they dont know what they are talking about:rolleyes:, they look real good. 

what kinda rims are they?
[right][snapback]94278[/snapback][/right]

Seriously, I was going to ask, to pass that dro. :huh:
Stockers? Stock what? My stock wheels are 5 spokes and look nothing like these. :blink:

[Image: wheel.jpg]

The new ones are Enkei RSV's. 17 inch, 42mm offset, with 215/45/17 Contisport contact tires.
Black rims on a SVT look HOTTT!

Very nice, congrats man!
very sexy
Lookin good B) . Black on black looks great with the machined lip. They look nothing like the painted stockers, maybe the euro editon stockers, but not the 5 spokers :iono: .
Nice rims. Would hold off on putting anything that nice on in Ontario. We are now exiting the season of winter and entering the season of potholes.
Hamilton................all year round
D-Dub,Mar 17 2005, 08: Wrote:Hamilton................all year round
[right][snapback]94303[/snapback][/right]

I concur.

One reason I like to use my foglights at night is to better illuminate the potholes.
:yikes:
nice wheels.
nice
looks great!
I like the look of your stock ones too.
Looking AMAZING Davan. You have one of my favourite cars on this board by far... absolutely gorgeous. Looking at that, there is absolutely no question in my mind that I want an svt front now. just looks beyond sexy

Feel like selling me your 17 stockers? I'd trade you my 15" stockers + cash but I don't think they'd fit on with the larger rotors
my buddy got these for his P5. Very sexy.
ZOOM,Mar 20 2005, 05:57 AM Wrote:my buddy got these for his P5. Very sexy.
[right][snapback]94959[/snapback][/right]

B.S :lol:
Raine,Mar 20 2005, 01:32 AM Wrote:Feel like selling me your 17 stockers? I'd trade you my 15" stockers + cash but I don't think they'd fit on with the larger rotors

You're right... certain 16 inch wheels are the smallest I can go with the larger brakes.

And my stock 17's are now my winter wheels. Sorry.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :)
I like those new wheels dude! :D