Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put My New Wheels On
I've posted these on other sites already, a lot of you have probably already seen them. But here they are anyways.

[Image: focuswheels2.jpg]

[Image: focuswheels1.jpg]
They look like painted stockers.... I know their not though. ;)

They look wicked.
pretty nice dan! but anthony's right, they do kinda look stock :huh:
Dont listen to them they dont know what they are talking about:rolleyes:, they look real good.

what kinda rims are they?

I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Mar 17 2005, 02: Wrote:Dont listen to them they dont know what they are talking about:rolleyes:, they look real good. 

what kinda rims are they?
[right][snapback]94278[/snapback][/right]

Seriously, I was going to ask, to pass that dro. :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Stockers? Stock what? My stock wheels are 5 spokes and look nothing like these. :blink:

[Image: wheel.jpg]

The new ones are Enkei RSV's. 17 inch, 42mm offset, with 215/45/17 Contisport contact tires.
Black rims on a SVT look HOTTT!

Very nice, congrats man!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
very sexy
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Lookin good B) . Black on black looks great with the machined lip. They look nothing like the painted stockers, maybe the euro editon stockers, but not the 5 spokers :iono: .
Nice rims. Would hold off on putting anything that nice on in Ontario. We are now exiting the season of winter and entering the season of potholes.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Hamilton................all year round
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Mar 17 2005, 08: Wrote:Hamilton................all year round
[right][snapback]94303[/snapback][/right]

I concur.

One reason I like to use my foglights at night is to better illuminate the potholes.
:yikes:
nice wheels.
'03 Focus SVT
nice
looks great!
I like the look of your stock ones too.
2004 Mazda3 Sport GT, 5MT

Engine/Drivetrain: K&N Typhoon | HKS Hi-power catback | Mazdaspeed Sports Clutch | Mazdaspeed Lightweight Flywheel

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes: Work Emotion CR Kai 17x7 | Falken RT-615 225/45R17 | Tein Basic Dampers (coils) | Racing Beat 28.5mm Front Swaybar | Racing Beat 27mm Rear Swaybar | Techna-Fit SS Brakelines | Rotora Rotors

Misc.: AutoExe grille | 6000k HID lowbeams | 6000k HID foglights | Work Emotion CR Kai 17x7" | OEM kit | Alpine Amp, Components, Coaxials | OEM Minidisc HU
Looking AMAZING Davan. You have one of my favourite cars on this board by far... absolutely gorgeous. Looking at that, there is absolutely no question in my mind that I want an svt front now. just looks beyond sexy

Feel like selling me your 17 stockers? I'd trade you my 15" stockers + cash but I don't think they'd fit on with the larger rotors
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
my buddy got these for his P5. Very sexy.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Mar 20 2005, 05:57 AM Wrote:my buddy got these for his P5. Very sexy.
[right][snapback]94959[/snapback][/right]

B.S :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Raine,Mar 20 2005, 01:32 AM Wrote:Feel like selling me your 17 stockers? I'd trade you my 15" stockers + cash but I don't think they'd fit on with the larger rotors

You're right... certain 16 inch wheels are the smallest I can go with the larger brakes.

And my stock 17's are now my winter wheels. Sorry.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :)
I like those new wheels dude! :D
Jeff Dann
1-866-867-8324
Bishop Sales Ltd.
Steeda, Vortech, ProCharger, Cosworth distributor

Bishopsales.com
Cosworth Racing Parts
Steedafocus.ca