FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Magazines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why are there so many magazines on the market with Jap scrap. Everything I look at its all Honda civics and crap like that. Why cant we have more respect on the market with our Focus? That sucks. I get sick of looking at all the Hondas
I hear yah! The Detroit Autorama had only 3 Focus; 2-moded zx3's and one -svt (stock).

Shame shame...
focus fanatics magazine :)

Truth the told there were plenty of focus in mags a few years back, but then everything seemed to come to a stop.... and well ff mag. is only on its 3rd issue if that even comes out....
ca_focus,Mar 9 2005, 03:04 AM Wrote:Why are there so many magazines on the market with Jap scrap. Everything I look at its all Honda civics and crap like that. Why cant we have more respect on the market with our Focus? That sucks. I get sick of looking at all the Hondas
[right][snapback]92377[/snapback][/right]

Maybe Domestic manufacturers should start making better cars for a start.

Laterz :)
Focus Fanatic will be out March 23rd, and Sport Compact Car always seems to show the Focus a little love.
I know what you mean but when you look at the market, besides the focus, there isn't any real LARGE aftermarket for the other typical North American cars considered 'sport compacts' or not to the same extent that the focus is it seems.

I dunno, the whole sport compact seen came HUGE a few years back and is dying down real quick also.
try going to chapters and getting a magazine called MAX POWER that shows alot of focus love and any other euro models... :D and even pairs of boobies :P
MAX POWER is definitely a good car mag....the boobies help it too!! :P
yeah, I get alot of the euro mags that show boobs. Man they are great. Those Europeans have alot of the focus' and alot of mods for them too bad shipping is so expensive. I am talking with Vibrant in Mississauga to try and get some stuff for our cars. Hope something comes of it
I like boobbies and yes I like that magazine too! :D
EVO magazine shows a lot of love for the focus to!!
Ford Performance Magazine from UK is nice..
I'm still waiting for the next issue. Feb 2005