Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magazines
Why are there so many magazines on the market with Jap scrap. Everything I look at its all Honda civics and crap like that. Why cant we have more respect on the market with our Focus? That sucks. I get sick of looking at all the Hondas
I hear yah! The Detroit Autorama had only 3 Focus; 2-moded zx3's and one -svt (stock).

Shame shame...
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
focus fanatics magazine :)

Truth the told there were plenty of focus in mags a few years back, but then everything seemed to come to a stop.... and well ff mag. is only on its 3rd issue if that even comes out....
ca_focus,Mar 9 2005, 03:04 AM Wrote:Why are there so many magazines on the market with Jap scrap. Everything I look at its all Honda civics and crap like that. Why cant we have more respect on the market with our Focus? That sucks. I get sick of looking at all the Hondas
[right][snapback]92377[/snapback][/right]

Maybe Domestic manufacturers should start making better cars for a start.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
Focus Fanatic will be out March 23rd, and Sport Compact Car always seems to show the Focus a little love.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I know what you mean but when you look at the market, besides the focus, there isn't any real LARGE aftermarket for the other typical North American cars considered 'sport compacts' or not to the same extent that the focus is it seems.

I dunno, the whole sport compact seen came HUGE a few years back and is dying down real quick also.
try going to chapters and getting a magazine called MAX POWER that shows alot of focus love and any other euro models... :D and even pairs of boobies :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
MAX POWER is definitely a good car mag....the boobies help it too!! :P
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
yeah, I get alot of the euro mags that show boobs. Man they are great. Those Europeans have alot of the focus' and alot of mods for them too bad shipping is so expensive. I am talking with Vibrant in Mississauga to try and get some stuff for our cars. Hope something comes of it
I like boobbies and yes I like that magazine too! :D
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
EVO magazine shows a lot of love for the focus to!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Ford Performance Magazine from UK is nice..
I'm still waiting for the next issue. Feb 2005
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]