FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New To Site, Might Buy A Focus, ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
D-Dub,Mar 9 2005, 12: Wrote:I have a 2003 5 door hatch back that you could take off my hands, its a lease though so all you have to do is sign the release papers.

The payments are 373 a month
[right][snapback]92368[/snapback][/right]

thanks, but no thanks...
Welcome ... my wife and I have had 6 Foci wagons and I can recommend them as excellent driving cars and fantastic for hauling stuff. I personally prefer the 5-speed, and this is one of the few affordable wagons available with manual.

Having said that, I would also recommend avoiding the '00 model year. I had two and they were okay, but the '01, '02 and the '04's I've had definitely seemed screwed together better.

For your budget of $8k (in TO) you could get a low-mileage '01 or '02 - I even saw an '02 Street Edition Wagon on Autotrader for $8300 - I owner, 87k - nice car , relatively low volume model.

If you think you like the idea of 16" wheels or a moonroof or leather, you need to move up to a ZTW, but that's doable within your budget range and IMO is definitely the better used car value.

Just my .02. Good luck.

talked to a guy in pickering about a sedan, mentioned interest in the 4 door hatch, now he keeps calling me about civic hatch's...ryan, i'm lookin for a 4 door hatch!

some dealers are just meatheads!
oh and for the updates, i officially passed on the wagen. my gf said it was ugly, and i'd like to get into something a lil smaller...like a 4 door hatch.
Pages: 1 2 3