FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Rs Turbo Front Bumper!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just to give any one a heads up who dont check out the for sale section.

Tyler is selling his Focus RS turbo edition replica bumper. There are currently 2 in North America right now and thats including his. I think Mitch sold both of them to. There may be more now but I doubt it.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...t=0&#entry87234

Made by ICC Tuning and is made of ABS. Good chance for any one wanting to go for a euro front and have something no body has.

[Image: F%20Fo%20RS%20look%20front.JPG]

[Image: RSBumper006.jpg]
If it wouldn't look totally out of place on the sedan, I'd go for it. Really, I would.
well if it didn't cost over a THOUSAND dollars I might. lol
euro is big $$ man.
think i paid about 1175 US for that bumper in august.
correction. i paid 655 for the whole thing.
$975 and includes everything :)
How much faster will the car be with said bumper?
If i buy it then 209whp :D
that focus looks mint!!
Actually, right now I just keep telling myself I have NO cash... when the opposite is true.

Just trying to remember a house is more important than the car. ;)

Seriously, that's some sweet kit right there. I hope you get a fair price, man :)
It would fit your sedan thats for sure. Just have to grind down the corners on the rebar so make room for the signals.

Would be a first. Sedan with a newer rs bumper. One of a kind.
how much would a stock a bumper and fog lights cost me if i wanted to replace it?
just wondering if i should go "run into something" to give me a reason to buy this... cost wise :P
I remember ford telling me they wanted $300 + tax just for the bottom grill and fogs.
if im spending $1000 it wont be on a bumper, mayber a header adn soem suspension s**t
ZX5focused,Feb 17 2005, 11:27 PM Wrote:how much would a stock a bumper and fog lights cost me if i wanted to replace it?
just wondering if i should go "run into something" to give me a reason to buy this... cost wise :P
[right][snapback]87277[/snapback][/right]

probably close lol
Takes alot of money to do a complete euro kit.

I think mine costed me about 4g after install and paint. Still missing one peice. :(
ZX3TUNR,Feb 17 2005, 11:51 PM Wrote:Takes alot of money to do a complete euro kit.

I think mine costed me about 4g after install and  paint. Still missing one peice. :(
[right][snapback]87283[/snapback][/right]

what you missing?
Looks good until you rear eand someone. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Feb 18 2005, 09:59 AM Wrote:Looks good until you rear eand someone. :lol:
[right][snapback]87313[/snapback][/right]

Then you cry.
Pages: 1 2