FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Summer Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When do you plan to take off your winter tires?
Easter

excited little newb:P

IT'S ONLY FEBUARY!!!!!!

When I see the first street cleaner.
Hahah..

I never took mine off... :rolleyes:

WHAAAAAT????
When I can afford a new set of 17"s and tires? :o
Winter Tires? **Grumbles** damned rich folk...got me a set of all seasons...
when i can afford to buy 2 new front tires .. so probably around easter
When there's no more sand on the street! Can't afford to chip them again!

01-yellow-ZX3

MAlby7,Feb 14 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote:When there's no more sand on the street!  Can't afford to chip them again!
[right][snapback]85972[/snapback][/right]

Yah I hear ya, I don't put mine on until all the sand and salt is off the roads.
01-yellow-ZX3,Feb 14 2005 Wrote:
MAlby7,Feb 14 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote:When there's no more sand on the street!  Can't afford to chip them again!
[right][snapback]85972[/snapback][/right]

Yah I hear ya, I don't put mine on until all the sand and salt is off the roads.
[right][snapback]85975[/snapback][/right]

I'm going one better. I'm taking off the snows at Easter and the running the stock 16's till the end of pothole season (May 24) and then roll on my new 17's until Halloween when the snows come back on. :lol:
depends on the road and weather condition.... i only wish i can put the summers back on ASAP.
April Baby!!!! April.
Late March for me, then it's all new All seasons...........
Did it in April last year. Hopefully all the snow will be gone by then. I planning on buying new rims this spring unless I have to put that money into buying my son another car.
SVTZX503,Feb 15 2005, 03:58 AM Wrote:Did it in April last year. Hopefully all the snow will be gone by then. I planning on buying new rims this spring unless I have to put that money into buying my son another car.
[right][snapback]86037[/snapback][/right]

You're a good Mom.

You'll do whatever is right. ;)
March 25th the svt comes out of storage. :D ... hopefully it wont snow again after that.
We always get a dump in late march/early april
I hope not. I sorta got lucky last year. Took delivery April 9. and it didnt snow from then on. either way. when the car comes out on the 25th It's only gonna be on the road for a week. to get that old gas burned out. Then its going from shop to shop to shop. Dixie better have those damn clutch parts ordered on time.
end of march...last year I took them off early and the p-nero zeros got me stuck when we had a storm in March.
Bizness,Feb 15 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:end of march...last year I took them off early and the p-nero zeros got me stuck when we had a storm in March.
[right][snapback]86338[/snapback][/right]
:(

Speaking of tires... Biz do you have winters on the focus ?
Pages: 1 2