FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Can I Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how or why cant i just post instead of having to go on quoting someone elses statement.iam new but this is a weird system,or iam just stupid...

01-yellow-ZX3

ADD REPLY
chris,Jan 22 2005, 05:38 AM Wrote:how  or why cant i just post instead of having to go on quoting someone elses statement.iam new but this is a weird system,or iam just stupid...
[right][snapback]80062[/snapback][/right]
this is driving me nuts anyways till i figure this beast out,i just want to say i was in the american focus forum and someone came in and told me about the canadian one.iam from windsor and i just bought a zx-3 a while back,love it except for the couple of second dead pedal when you punch it.

01-yellow-ZX3

ADD REPLY
ahh thanks i think i figured the beast out. anyways just like to say hi to all,and hopefully get along with all and learn some stuff
LOL

welcome to the site :D
chris,Jan 22 2005, 05:43 AM Wrote:ahh thanks i think i figured the beast out. anyways just like to say hi to all,and hopefully get along with all and learn some stuff
[right][snapback]80066[/snapback][/right]

Nobody gets along with anyone on this board. Were all a bunch of wannabe complaining Fuktard Americans. But welcome.
y4w 2yw 23 443..omt i wo e4unk lol
FocusTunerzx3,Jan 22 2005, 07:24 AM Wrote:y4w 2yw 23 443..omt i wo e4unk lol
[right][snapback]80090[/snapback][/right]

uhhh...yeh...I was just thinkin the same thing....

:unsure:
FocusTunerzx3,Jan 22 2005, 11:24 AM Wrote:y4w 2yw 23 443..omt i wo e4unk lol

:huh: .......riiiiiiight........?

theres your cue chris, we are all messed up, might as well leave now...lol
chris,Jan 21 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:how  or why cant i just post instead of having to go on quoting someone elses statement.iam new but this is a weird system,or iam just stupid...

If you want to reply to someone's post, clicking the "+ QUOTE" button will change it into "- QUOTE", then hitting "REPLY" wont quote. Or you can always hit the "Add Reply" at the bottom of the page.
chris,Jan 22 2005, 01:42 AM Wrote:
chris,Jan 22 2005, 05:38 AM Wrote:how  or why cant i just post instead of having to go on quoting someone elses statement.iam new but this is a weird system,or iam just stupid...
this is driving me nuts anyways till i figure this beast out,i just want to say i was in the american focus forum and someone came in and told me about the canadian one.iam from windsor and i just bought a zx-3 a while back,love it except for the couple of second dead pedal when you punch it.
[right][snapback]80064[/snapback][/right]

That would be me.

Welcome, you'll like it better here.

B)
chris,Jan 22 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:iam from windsor and i just bought a zx-3 a while back,love it except for the couple of second dead pedal when you punch it.
[right][snapback]80064[/snapback][/right]

Change your stock trottlebody for an aftermarket throttlebody. I have a FocusCentral 65mm throttlebody and the throttle response increased dramatically. The feel of the gas pedal is a lot better.
Hey chris im from windsor too(amherstburg), what color is your car and what do you? (ie student, work....)
FocusTunerzx3,Jan 22 2005, 04:24 AM Wrote:y4w 2yw 23 443..omt i wo e4unk lol
Omg wtf, did i type that last night hahaha...thats awesome. Welcome to the Site chris...Im going to attempt to translate my drunk talk...

first few words i have no idea... then i think i said "omg i so drunk lol"
hello folks thanks for the welcome.till i figure everyone out bear with me. to the guy who resuced me from the yank site thanks,,,,,,to the person that says to change my throttle body super thanks,cause iam getting sick of s**t box civics eatin me off the line. to my neighbour in amhurstburg.its a dark grey bought it out there at joe meloche ford....as for myself iam an old fart work in tmep the f-150 motor plant...
crap we got dumped on with a bout 6 to 8 inches of snow today ,those low profile eagles arent too good in the snow.i dont get stuck but hell iam all over the road..........lol and i know its a matter of time before i lose my front facia to some rock solid ice,,man is the car low......iam coming from an explorer so iam a little freaked about road clearance...
chris,Jan 23 2005, 12:10 AM Wrote:crap we got dumped on with a bout 6 to 8 inches of snow today ,those low profile eagles arent too good in the snow.i dont get stuck but hell iam all over the road..........[right][snapback]80155[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Understatement of the year. The Firestones on earlier Focus were pretty crap too, possibly worse.

Seeing we are (hopefully) mid winter already I'd just tough it out for this season but getting narrower winter tires for next year will make a world of difference.

With proper skins the Focus does estremely well in snow.

01-yellow-ZX3

Quote:With proper skins the Focus does estremely well in snow.

Damn, does it ever!

I was thinking about making a new thread about this topic, but I'll just add to this one.

My car is lowered 2.25" and its still a helluva awesome winter car, its damn impressive!

We get the real weather up here, and I've still to this day never been stuck before *cross fingers and touches wood*

I've got 4 Blizzack's on my car, and my car can do anything in the winter.

Short story: I was at a party, came outside to see some of my lovely friends had shoveled a huge bank infront and behind my car. So the buddies I was driving home laughed at me and said I'd never make it through. Just to spite them, I warmed the car up, and drove right through it without a run at it even. Further down the road on our adventure, I see a buddy in the ditch at the top of a hill, and 3 other vehicles on the hill also spinning (including a 4X4 truck). Well just to spite everybody again, I drove up the entire hill in 2nd gear without a problem.

I'm extremely happy with this car in the winter, two big thumbs up! :D
FocusTunerzx3,Jan 22 2005, 04:53 PM Wrote:
FocusTunerzx3,Jan 22 2005, 04:24 AM Wrote:y4w 2yw 23 443..omt i wo e4unk lol
Omg wtf, did i type that last night hahaha...thats awesome. Welcome to the Site chris...Im going to attempt to translate my drunk talk...

first few words i have no idea... then i think i said "omg i so drunk lol"
[right][snapback]80145[/snapback][/right]

holy crap, that's funny...I didn't really think that you were *actually* trying to type something, LOL

even when I'm stoned or drunk out of my mind (and maybe both on occassion), I can still type...it may still just be babbling bullshit, but people can at least read it, lol :D
Pages: 1 2