FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: F2usa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if anyone on here has had dealing with these guys before? I had ordered an RS body kit from them over a month ago and everything was in except the front bumper. I have tried to contact them this week regarding my order, no response. I hope my money has not disappeared?
how did you pay do you have proof you sent them money?
Yeah their body kits are kinda hit and miss. Took them 6 weeks to ship my spoiler, and the bastards didn't honour my price of 75 bucks each. Jacked it up to 100.00.
^^ Stuff like this is why I NEVER dealt with F2. They've been this way since they started making s*** for the Focus. Honestly, I'm surprised any of you have dealt with them of late. They're indifferent about the problems, too.

f*** em.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 16 2009, 10:00 AM Wrote:how did you pay do you have proof you sent them money?
[right][snapback]285099[/snapback][/right]

Paid by VISA, it is on my bill!!!
The F2 support sucks, but their products from what I've seen were great. Somewhere I got his personal Cell # if you want to hit that route. I just need to find it...

F2 sucks, im still waiting for a warrentied replacement for my RS clone spoiler which arrived with a nice 12inch crack in it...says hes dealing with UPS so i dont get charged but that was a month ago
fatphocus,Apr 16 2009, 10:29 PM Wrote:F2 sucks, im still waiting for a warrentied replacement for my RS clone spoiler which arrived with a nice 12inch crack in it...says hes dealing with UPS so i dont get charged but that was a month ago
[right][snapback]285168[/snapback][/right]

There's just too many similar reports about F2 for it to be isolated ... but I must say that my one and only purchase from them was basically perfect.

To be fair I phoned, spoke directly to Ricardo (owner, a one-man band I think) made him confirm that they had the product in stock (ss flex lines) and then made him promise that they would go out that day and I would get a tracking number. I even told him I was hesitant to order because of his rep on the boards.

Long story short - he shipped when he said he would, I got the tracking number and they went from Calif to N. Falls in 5 days.

Still not sure I would order something really expensive though.
So what u guys are saying is, I might be screwed? I bought the whole RS kit for my 05 ZX4. It can to $950 US including shipping? I ordered on Mar 10, what would be the best advice you can give me. Talk to him personally or cancel my order. I might have to phone my credit card company?
hardk0re,Apr 16 2009, 10:47 AM Wrote:The F2 support sucks, but their products from what I've seen were great.  Somewhere I got his personal Cell # if you want to hit that route.  I just need to find it...
[right][snapback]285112[/snapback][/right]

Yes, if I get no response soon, I would like to call him. Thanks!
give Ricardo a call, hes actually on the FocalJet board and I posted up so he asked for my number to talk to me in person (probably Monday), give that a shot or I can PM you his number
fatphocus,Apr 17 2009, 09:28 AM Wrote:give Ricardo a call, hes actually on the FocalJet board and I posted up so he asked for my number to talk to me in person (probably Monday), give that a shot or I can PM you his number
[right][snapback]285211[/snapback][/right]

Can u pm his number to me, thanks!