Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F2usa
I was just wondering if anyone on here has had dealing with these guys before? I had ordered an RS body kit from them over a month ago and everything was in except the front bumper. I have tried to contact them this week regarding my order, no response. I hope my money has not disappeared?
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
how did you pay do you have proof you sent them money?
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Yeah their body kits are kinda hit and miss. Took them 6 weeks to ship my spoiler, and the bastards didn't honour my price of 75 bucks each. Jacked it up to 100.00.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
^^ Stuff like this is why I NEVER dealt with F2. They've been this way since they started making s*** for the Focus. Honestly, I'm surprised any of you have dealt with them of late. They're indifferent about the problems, too.

f*** em.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 16 2009, 10:00 AM Wrote:how did you pay do you have proof you sent them money?
[right][snapback]285099[/snapback][/right]

Paid by VISA, it is on my bill!!!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
The F2 support sucks, but their products from what I've seen were great. Somewhere I got his personal Cell # if you want to hit that route. I just need to find it...

F2 sucks, im still waiting for a warrentied replacement for my RS clone spoiler which arrived with a nice 12inch crack in it...says hes dealing with UPS so i dont get charged but that was a month ago
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

fatphocus,Apr 16 2009, 10:29 PM Wrote:F2 sucks, im still waiting for a warrentied replacement for my RS clone spoiler which arrived with a nice 12inch crack in it...says hes dealing with UPS so i dont get charged but that was a month ago
[right][snapback]285168[/snapback][/right]

There's just too many similar reports about F2 for it to be isolated ... but I must say that my one and only purchase from them was basically perfect.

To be fair I phoned, spoke directly to Ricardo (owner, a one-man band I think) made him confirm that they had the product in stock (ss flex lines) and then made him promise that they would go out that day and I would get a tracking number. I even told him I was hesitant to order because of his rep on the boards.

Long story short - he shipped when he said he would, I got the tracking number and they went from Calif to N. Falls in 5 days.

Still not sure I would order something really expensive though.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
So what u guys are saying is, I might be screwed? I bought the whole RS kit for my 05 ZX4. It can to $950 US including shipping? I ordered on Mar 10, what would be the best advice you can give me. Talk to him personally or cancel my order. I might have to phone my credit card company?
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

Fat Guy in Small Car...
hardk0re,Apr 16 2009, 10:47 AM Wrote:The F2 support sucks, but their products from what I've seen were great.  Somewhere I got his personal Cell # if you want to hit that route.  I just need to find it...
[right][snapback]285112[/snapback][/right]

Yes, if I get no response soon, I would like to call him. Thanks!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

Fat Guy in Small Car...
give Ricardo a call, hes actually on the FocalJet board and I posted up so he asked for my number to talk to me in person (probably Monday), give that a shot or I can PM you his number
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

fatphocus,Apr 17 2009, 09:28 AM Wrote:give Ricardo a call, hes actually on the FocalJet board and I posted up so he asked for my number to talk to me in person (probably Monday), give that a shot or I can PM you his number
[right][snapback]285211[/snapback][/right]

Can u pm his number to me, thanks!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

Fat Guy in Small Car...