FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Buddies Winter Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My buddy got a winter wagon for winter while he parks the SRT-4. So in the mean time he thought he would take the rusted out wagon and pimp do some pimp my ride style to it.

LOL not bad at all..

[Image: Wagon027.jpg]

[Image: Wagon026.jpg]

[Image: Wagon019.jpg]

[Image: Wagon017.jpg]

[Image: Wagon005.jpg]

[Image: Wagon003.jpg]

01-yellow-ZX3

End result is pretty pimp!

Now for the question we've all been dieing to hear....whats faster - the SRT4 or the wagon? :unsure:
lol :lol:

The SRT4- I dont think he is going to do much to the engine since its his winter car.
You could slap on side pipes ... and she'll need a name!

Something like Easy Doris , Betty Boop, "Black Betty!"
Penwraith,Nov 17 2004, 06:22 AM Wrote:You could slap on side pipes ... and she'll need a name!

Something like Easy Doris , Betty Boop, "Black Betty!"
[right][snapback]70256[/snapback][/right]

Or piece of crap by a redneck westerner. That car makes me laugh.
it needs some wood grain panels, but other than that, it looks kinda pimp.
haha i just want to kick it..

done a good job fixing it though
Rightious
Pretty decent! Like the graphic on the back..... :)
I love it
It's allright, im not really feeling the red rims, or graphics. I'd love to see it in a nice hi-gloss black
that is actually pretty awsome, he did a good job, he shoud a drop it...shave everything (except handles) and put a bling grill on it...or just the dirtiest system one could think...

then his ride has benn pimped yO

*thumbsup*
[/quote]
Or piece of crap by a redneck westerner. That car makes me laugh.
[right][snapback]70270[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

BerinG,Nov 17 2004, 08:20 AM Wrote:haha i just want to kick it..

[right][snapback]70280[/snapback][/right]

scoobasteve,Nov 17 2004, 10:01 AM Wrote:It's allright, im not really feeling the red rims, or graphics.  I'd love to see it in a nice hi-gloss black
[right][snapback]70296[/snapback][/right]

Man - you guys don't get this car at all. The flat black, no bling, the pin stripes is a way of life. I think the car ROCKS. It may be even cooler than the SRT-4 in my books.

I think he did a damn nice job with that car. Two Thumbs way UP
~ Clutch
I agree Clutch your the only one that understands the car. Every one stated there opionions but I dont think any one actually realizes what the car is LOL or what it means.

The guy who did the work is far off from any Redneck.

I will have to post some pictures of his rides.

He's got a pre 35 Ford truck hot rod all done up (this thing is awsome), sold his Nissan Sentra Vpec (all done up to) for his SRT-4 witch he just purchased a Stage 3 turbo upgrade for it.
Good post!

Can't wait to get some pics up of my new and improved winta betah!! :lol:
jesse james would be proud................if the rims were a different style that wagon would look much better other then that I actually like it.
You guys are harsh! That wagon is sick! He did an awesome job on it. Did you see how shanty it was before? Granted, the red smoothies aren't really any good, but the rest is wicked! I'd tint it, polish the rims back from that red, and it's done. Flat black looks awesome if done well, and here it's done well.
Quote:...........It may be even cooler than the SRT-4 in my books. 

Duh...............I think we're all on the same page of that book. :lol:

01-yellow-ZX3

2001 ZTS,Nov 17 2004, 06:39 PM Wrote:
Quote:...........It may be even cooler than the SRT-4 in my books. 

Duh...............I think we're all on the same page of that book. :lol:
[right][snapback]70394[/snapback][/right]

Bahaha

Thabrat: is the Mopar Stage 3 kit out in Canada already?
Im sorry. I found out its only a stage 2 kit. I was looking at it one day and its pretty pimp. They give you a nice dash peice that lets you control boost, then they have a button you press when for when you run race fuel, then the there is another button where when you press it it send a shot of water into the intercooler then if you slide the button down it will give the intercooler a shot of water everytime you shift. I think I got that right. Its pretty sweet setup.
Pages: 1 2