FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Resonator For Exhaust System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Vibrant system on my car for about 4 years now, but its really iritating me now. Other then getting a whole new system, which would be expensive, is there a way that I can just put a resonator on there to shut the stupid thing up! I would actually be open to trades also, if anyone has a stock system on there ZX3 that would like to try a Vibrant. I would go 50/50 on install costs, the person wouldnt need to pay me for the system. Or, if the install cost was cheap enough, I would even be willing to pay for the sway on both cars, to a reasonable amount.
You could just put on a resonator which would be cheaper than a whole system.I had to put one on mine as the guys at Tiger Automotive in Sasktoon sold me the wrong magnaflow system for my SVT. I got a magnaflow resonator for $130. Made a big differance.
do you have a sound clip of the Vibrant system? i might be willing to take you up on that trade
I dont have sound clips, although this weekend ill try and make some and post it here. Does anyone in the TO area know where I can buy and get a resonator installed? Any shops to recommend? The sound is really getting on my nerves now. I wanted a loud car because I can, and also because my neighbour is an ass and I wanted to do something to really annoy him. I think hes gotten used to the sound cuz he doesnt bug me anymore about my car. Many thanks my friends!!