Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resonator For Exhaust System
I have a Vibrant system on my car for about 4 years now, but its really iritating me now. Other then getting a whole new system, which would be expensive, is there a way that I can just put a resonator on there to shut the stupid thing up! I would actually be open to trades also, if anyone has a stock system on there ZX3 that would like to try a Vibrant. I would go 50/50 on install costs, the person wouldnt need to pay me for the system. Or, if the install cost was cheap enough, I would even be willing to pay for the sway on both cars, to a reasonable amount.
"Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.' "
You could just put on a resonator which would be cheaper than a whole system.I had to put one on mine as the guys at Tiger Automotive in Sasktoon sold me the wrong magnaflow system for my SVT. I got a magnaflow resonator for $130. Made a big differance.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
do you have a sound clip of the Vibrant system? i might be willing to take you up on that trade
Below Average Car Club
I dont have sound clips, although this weekend ill try and make some and post it here. Does anyone in the TO area know where I can buy and get a resonator installed? Any shops to recommend? The sound is really getting on my nerves now. I wanted a loud car because I can, and also because my neighbour is an ass and I wanted to do something to really annoy him. I think hes gotten used to the sound cuz he doesnt bug me anymore about my car. Many thanks my friends!!
"Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.' "

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best exhaust system for 2010 ford focus Silver Fox 33 24,915 06-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Last Post: MuskokaZX3