FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tom Clancy's Hawx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to admit, I downloaded the PC demo, and I was BLOWN AWAY. And I also enjoyed it.

:lol:

It's clean, the AI is quick, the graphics are wicked and the sounds are bang-on.

I'm playing with a Logitech Rumblepad USB and the only thing I don't have down pat is switching weapons. Other than that, it's wicked.

I had it loaded and running @ 1920x1440, no AA/AF but it's really not necessary at that res.

It's the first flight combat sim for the PC in years that I've impulsively wanted to go out and buy. And I think I will.

It's also out / coming out for the PS3 and the 360. Is anyone else getting in on this?
After reading about it, it may be something I pick up for the 360. I have no time for plane sims, but an arcade shooter is always fun.
Wow, that looks very nice. I cant download any demo's out here so I will have to rent it to see if its any good. I dont recall any good flight games for the PS3.
the game sort of got destroyed in the reviews I read, so I'm going to pass. Ace Combat 6 is out for the PS3, is cheaper, and got better reviews.