Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Clancy's Hawx
I have to admit, I downloaded the PC demo, and I was BLOWN AWAY. And I also enjoyed it.

:lol:

It's clean, the AI is quick, the graphics are wicked and the sounds are bang-on.

I'm playing with a Logitech Rumblepad USB and the only thing I don't have down pat is switching weapons. Other than that, it's wicked.

I had it loaded and running @ 1920x1440, no AA/AF but it's really not necessary at that res.

It's the first flight combat sim for the PC in years that I've impulsively wanted to go out and buy. And I think I will.

It's also out / coming out for the PS3 and the 360. Is anyone else getting in on this?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
After reading about it, it may be something I pick up for the 360. I have no time for plane sims, but an arcade shooter is always fun.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Wow, that looks very nice. I cant download any demo's out here so I will have to rent it to see if its any good. I dont recall any good flight games for the PS3.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
the game sort of got destroyed in the reviews I read, so I'm going to pass. Ace Combat 6 is out for the PS3, is cheaper, and got better reviews.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!