FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Is Everyone's Availability In T.o.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it may be time to do some wings and beers again fellas.

Lets make the date far enough in advance so we can accomodate as many guys as possible.

I guess we can all hook up at our usual place?

(ST.LOUIS WINGS) on Yonge and Davisville Ave.

Date?

How does Friday Sept. 24th at 5:00pm????

That leaves everyone plenty of time to pencil the event in, and also allows time to get a full day at the office in as well.

Suggestions?
Comments?
Questions?

I hope everyone can make an effort to come out and enjoy the company before evry fibre of an already shitty summer leaves us.

C'mon guys!
I'm there
I should be able to make it.
yeah, that sounds good to me... maybe a little early to be 5pm tho for any ppl coming from out of town?? Just a thougth, but 6 or 7 might be better.

AND the dunnville lapping day is on the 24th as well... so those who want to come out to that can convoy to the restaurant - the lapping ends at 5pm.
sounds like a solid plan.. .I'm in.

anyone wanna hit downtown afterwards? Bring some sleeping bags, and you can slum it at my place for the night.
I think i may be able to come out for this one. :D
shouldn't we go somehwere with better parking?
brucktown,Sep 8 2004, 03:53 PM Wrote:shouldn't we go somehwere with better parking?
Parking's not bad in this area, and there's usually a few open spots at the bar itself. You can park in Steve's garage... just don't tell anybody on the board if you do. :P
that would be a good date to go but I got a Booze Cruise in montreal to go to.
Hmm, this sounds like something I'd like to check out, but if the time was a little later on it would be more convenient for us who finnish work at 5. How about arround 7:00 or 7:30?
either 5 or 7...i'll make it.!
So you show up at 7:00....

I'm sure a bunch of us will be there still.

Hey Steve. Does St. Louis do wing platters? Might be a good way to get us all fed. :D
I'm just debating on what to do with the car. I'm off work at 4:30pm. AnthonyD, want to do the same plan as last time? This time, I promise not to run into more GO Train people.

Steve, you'd better not have any meetings again! Otherwise, we'll have to drag you out from the apartment :lol:

I think they had some combo platters. Last I recalled at lunch, I don't think a lot of people go them...just pick your own, I guess.

As for the drinks, I will not be consuming. I think my body rejects beer now after the last outing :unsure:
FACK, I probably will be in Ottawa that night...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sounds like we might actually have a good turn out.

Rich:

Any chance on getting some small WHITE ofoc stickers?
so are you guys saying you MIGHT still be there around 7 or you WILL be there still around 7? I'm not sure I wanna drive the extra 2 hours on a maybe ya know :P
Rich, you cannot deny us that hilarity of you being drunk! Have a couple! We promise not to let you go overboard this time
St. Louis doesn't really do "platters"... but they have combo plates and stuff, if you're up for chicken and ribs.

If you want platters, Hooters is just up the street a way :P

let me know how you guys want to work it.. I'll plan on leaving hte office around 4pm.. and will stick around St. Louis until the last person shows.
darkpuppet,Sep 9 2004, 09:07 PM Wrote:St. Louis doesn't really do "platters"... but they have combo plates and stuff, if you're up for chicken and ribs.

If you want platters, Hooters is just up the street a way :P

let me know how you guys want to work it.. I'll plan on leaving hte office around 4pm.. and will stick around St. Louis until the last person shows.
Now there's a challenge in my eyes.

Thare's Steve at 11:00 pm pissed to the gills passed out in a plate of cold french fries waiting for the last guy to show up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

******probably wouldn't be the first time it's happened*****
I'd be coming from Hamilton that day and wouldn't be able to show till 7pm at the earliest. I'd appretiate it if one of the "definates" like DP or AnthonyD PM'd me a cell phone number I can call that night?

10-Q very much
Pages: 1 2 3