FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Damn Haters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's finally begun. 2 weeks ago I installed some body inhancements (body kit, tinted tails, window tint etc...) and in those 2 weeks I've had a kid put a nice scratch in my side pannel, punks throw pine cones at me from an over pass, and then the best one happened last night while I was at Sharkey's in oakville. SOMEONE SMASHED OFF MY SIDE MIRROR!!! and in the process kicked my freshly painted front bumper and kaminari lip. WTF... I don't care if your fighting with your girl or totally buzzed or whatever but u don't F**K with personal property. It's cowardly when nobody's around to stick up for it, right?. Well I was going to post pics, but since the current events i'm gonna wait. Boo hoo for me :P . Does anybody now where I can get a decent set of side mirrors?.
I paid $40 a mirror from ford when i got my busted off. Best thing is to get an alarm with a pager. As soon as that pager goes off you run like hell to your car and hopefully you catch the facker...
if they are power i got a set of m3 mirrors off ebay for a $100 bucks shipped to my door. they are the ones with the dual LEDs for signal and running light. OR if you want you can have my stock ones after i install the m3s

if they aren't power the M3s on ebay are even cheaper

Veal, that totally sux. I hate it when punk kids think its cool to deface other peoples property. I hope all goes well with getting your kit and mirror replaced/fixed.
Well, since your in the Oakville area try Mega City Auto Wreakers, I'm sure they have several smashed up foci by now. Plus they are pritty cheep for used parts & I've delt with them before.

they don't have a web site but here's there number to call them.

Mega City Auto Recycling Inc.
( 905 ) 457 - 5713
If you have a copy of Focus Fanatic magazine (Summer issue).
Theres a new security set up;4 digital cameras that are
active 24/7 moving or still. I didn't see a price but it sounds as good as gold.
Goin to mega city this saturday!. I was there about a month ago and They have a few foci's hanging about. By far the best junker I've been to. Last time I picked up a coolant reservior, 3rd breaklight, rear wiper, shift lockout, shift boot & brake. For a cool $40 tax in. It's hard driving in rush hour without a driver's mirror.