Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn Haters
Well it's finally begun. 2 weeks ago I installed some body inhancements (body kit, tinted tails, window tint etc...) and in those 2 weeks I've had a kid put a nice scratch in my side pannel, punks throw pine cones at me from an over pass, and then the best one happened last night while I was at Sharkey's in oakville. SOMEONE SMASHED OFF MY SIDE MIRROR!!! and in the process kicked my freshly painted front bumper and kaminari lip. WTF... I don't care if your fighting with your girl or totally buzzed or whatever but u don't F**K with personal property. It's cowardly when nobody's around to stick up for it, right?. Well I was going to post pics, but since the current events i'm gonna wait. Boo hoo for me :P . Does anybody now where I can get a decent set of side mirrors?.
I paid $40 a mirror from ford when i got my busted off. Best thing is to get an alarm with a pager. As soon as that pager goes off you run like hell to your car and hopefully you catch the facker...
if they are power i got a set of m3 mirrors off ebay for a $100 bucks shipped to my door. they are the ones with the dual LEDs for signal and running light. OR if you want you can have my stock ones after i install the m3s

if they aren't power the M3s on ebay are even cheaper

2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Veal, that totally sux. I hate it when punk kids think its cool to deface other peoples property. I hope all goes well with getting your kit and mirror replaced/fixed.
My other ride is your Mom
Well, since your in the Oakville area try Mega City Auto Wreakers, I'm sure they have several smashed up foci by now. Plus they are pritty cheep for used parts & I've delt with them before.

they don't have a web site but here's there number to call them.

Mega City Auto Recycling Inc.
( 905 ) 457 - 5713
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
If you have a copy of Focus Fanatic magazine (Summer issue).
Theres a new security set up;4 digital cameras that are
active 24/7 moving or still. I didn't see a price but it sounds as good as gold.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Goin to mega city this saturday!. I was there about a month ago and They have a few foci's hanging about. By far the best junker I've been to. Last time I picked up a coolant reservior, 3rd breaklight, rear wiper, shift lockout, shift boot & brake. For a cool $40 tax in. It's hard driving in rush hour without a driver's mirror.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn You Horn Damn You All To Hell Paparoach 5 1,783 07-17-2004, 12:59 PM
Last Post: meford4u