FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Group Buy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So how about starting a group buy for the month of September??

If we could combine shipping, for those of us in the GTA--TO for those out of the loop, we could send everything to one address. Then the cheap bastards are happy!!

What are some ideas of mods to do next..
well FS frowns on GB's
but if you guys are interested i need to place a stock order with them
you could pre order at "retail" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

FC stuff i can do alot with
H&R stuff i have a pretty good margine to work with as with OZ wheels and all the tires...

what are you guys looking for?
I know thers alota intrest in the ST170's Headlights
im sitting here thinking what else there is to do to my car besides the turbo <_<
st170 lights...nice..!! but how much??? :ph34r:
i have 10-15 sets of ST's and 5-8 sets of 2002's on order along with a bunch of other OEM ford euro stuff, but it still has not been paid for on the other end.
I to would be in on the ST170 lights....
I would also take a FC 65mm TB or a FC 2 piece UDP also..... FC strut bars too.... lots of stuff... either way, you know I will be in (as long as I need the stuff)....
ST170 lights are good with me also. Other ideas, Euro Grills, Strut Bars, Sway Bars, Shocks and Struts, I don't know I could go for quite a bit of things too.
sway bars i can do either H&R or Steeda
strut bars i can do FC, FS, Sparco or Steeda

euro grills are going to be coming in with the headlights
i can get H&R shocks and struts but they are not really cheap
i'm trying to find a good soruce for Koni shocks but once again, not cheap

i have 2 black FC 2000TB's in stock
i have 1 blue SVT TB in stock
2 SVT ORPs in stock
1 FC race header and flex in stock
soon i will have 2 FC short sifters in stock
I'm in for the grills
could someone post pics of these ST170 lights? how do they differ from svt?
SVTDavan,Aug 20 2004, 10:47 AM Wrote:could someone post pics of these ST170 lights? how do they differ from svt?
I would like to know to....
thabrat,Aug 19 2004, 10:56 PM Wrote:im sitting here thinking what else there is to do to my car besides the turbo <_<
He has a lot of parts that you could start picking up now...ie...MAF, Fuel Injectors, SCT. :D

I would be interested in a group buy for:

-2.5 Flex Pipe
-Any type of Kone filter
-SS brakelines.
Flofocus,Aug 20 2004, 09:52 AM Wrote:
SVTDavan,Aug 20 2004, 10:47 AM Wrote:could someone post pics of these ST170 lights?  how do they differ from svt?
I would like to know to....
Well for one, they have the turn signals built in (as do all euro-spec headlights). They also have a different bulb for high and low beam. Here's a nice pic of the car:

<a href='http://www.stfocus.net/images/st170/st-front-small.jpg'>[Image: st-front-small.jpg]</a>

I'd be tempted to go for an ST-170 headlight buy, but it would have to be bundled with a euro grille of some kind so that we wouldn't all be driving around with NA-spec turn signals in our grille.

I love the idea of sway bars, as well as the two piece FC UDP. Let's make a poll, run it for 5 days, see what's everyone's favourite and if we have more than 5 orders, lets do it :)
Thanks for posting that pic... can't really tell though, are they black housings or chrome?
SVTDavan,Aug 20 2004, 10:07 AM Wrote:Thanks for posting that pic... can't really tell though, are they black housings or chrome?
The 2002+ regular european headlights have a chrome housing, seperated high beams and low beams, and the signal light included. The ST170 is exactly the same design but the chrome part is a dark gray. Similar to the way the 2003 North American headlights are.

2002 european headlights:
http://www.forddesktops.com/desktop.asp?fi...us/desktop3.jpg

ST170 headlights:
http://www.forddesktops.com/desktop.asp?fi...us_ST170_59.jpg
Ahhh! Thanks a ton for posting those pics! I like the looks of the ST170's!
what about doing a H&amp;R and a brake package GB?
Flofocus,Aug 20 2004, 07:55 AM Wrote:
thabrat,Aug 19 2004, 10:56 PM Wrote:im sitting here thinking what else there is to do to my car besides the turbo&nbsp; &lt;_&lt;
He has a lot of parts that you could start picking up now...ie...MAF, Fuel Injectors, SCT. :D

I would be interested in a group buy for:

-2.5 Flex Pipe
-Any type of Kone filter
-SS brakelines.
I wont be doign a custom setup anymore. Im going to pay the bigger dollars and get a pre made kit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4