Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Buy?
So how about starting a group buy for the month of September??

If we could combine shipping, for those of us in the GTA--TO for those out of the loop, we could send everything to one address. Then the cheap bastards are happy!!

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
What are some ideas of mods to do next..
well FS frowns on GB's
but if you guys are interested i need to place a stock order with them
you could pre order at "retail" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

FC stuff i can do alot with
H&R stuff i have a pretty good margine to work with as with OZ wheels and all the tires...

what are you guys looking for?
I know thers alota intrest in the ST170's Headlights
2003 Zx3 French Blue
im sitting here thinking what else there is to do to my car besides the turbo <_<
st170 lights...nice..!! but how much??? :ph34r:
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
i have 10-15 sets of ST's and 5-8 sets of 2002's on order along with a bunch of other OEM ford euro stuff, but it still has not been paid for on the other end.
I to would be in on the ST170 lights....
I would also take a FC 65mm TB or a FC 2 piece UDP also..... FC strut bars too.... lots of stuff... either way, you know I will be in (as long as I need the stuff)....
ST170 lights are good with me also. Other ideas, Euro Grills, Strut Bars, Sway Bars, Shocks and Struts, I don't know I could go for quite a bit of things too.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
sway bars i can do either H&R or Steeda
strut bars i can do FC, FS, Sparco or Steeda

euro grills are going to be coming in with the headlights
i can get H&R shocks and struts but they are not really cheap
i'm trying to find a good soruce for Koni shocks but once again, not cheap

i have 2 black FC 2000TB's in stock
i have 1 blue SVT TB in stock
2 SVT ORPs in stock
1 FC race header and flex in stock
soon i will have 2 FC short sifters in stock
I'm in for the grills
could someone post pics of these ST170 lights? how do they differ from svt?
SVTDavan,Aug 20 2004, 10:47 AM Wrote:could someone post pics of these ST170 lights? how do they differ from svt?
I would like to know to....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
thabrat,Aug 19 2004, 10:56 PM Wrote:im sitting here thinking what else there is to do to my car besides the turbo <_<
He has a lot of parts that you could start picking up now...ie...MAF, Fuel Injectors, SCT. :D

I would be interested in a group buy for:

-2.5 Flex Pipe
-Any type of Kone filter
-SS brakelines.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 20 2004, 09:52 AM Wrote:
SVTDavan,Aug 20 2004, 10:47 AM Wrote:could someone post pics of these ST170 lights?  how do they differ from svt?
I would like to know to....
Well for one, they have the turn signals built in (as do all euro-spec headlights). They also have a different bulb for high and low beam. Here's a nice pic of the car:

<a href='http://www.stfocus.net/images/st170/st-front-small.jpg'>[Image: st-front-small.jpg]</a>

I'd be tempted to go for an ST-170 headlight buy, but it would have to be bundled with a euro grille of some kind so that we wouldn't all be driving around with NA-spec turn signals in our grille.

I love the idea of sway bars, as well as the two piece FC UDP. Let's make a poll, run it for 5 days, see what's everyone's favourite and if we have more than 5 orders, lets do it :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Thanks for posting that pic... can't really tell though, are they black housings or chrome?
SVTDavan,Aug 20 2004, 10:07 AM Wrote:Thanks for posting that pic... can't really tell though, are they black housings or chrome?
The 2002+ regular european headlights have a chrome housing, seperated high beams and low beams, and the signal light included. The ST170 is exactly the same design but the chrome part is a dark gray. Similar to the way the 2003 North American headlights are.

2002 european headlights:
http://www.forddesktops.com/desktop.asp?fi...us/desktop3.jpg

ST170 headlights:
http://www.forddesktops.com/desktop.asp?fi...us_ST170_59.jpg
Ahhh! Thanks a ton for posting those pics! I like the looks of the ST170's!
what about doing a H&amp;R and a brake package GB?
Flofocus,Aug 20 2004, 07:55 AM Wrote:
thabrat,Aug 19 2004, 10:56 PM Wrote:im sitting here thinking what else there is to do to my car besides the turbo&nbsp; &lt;_&lt;
He has a lot of parts that you could start picking up now...ie...MAF, Fuel Injectors, SCT. :D

I would be interested in a group buy for:

-2.5 Flex Pipe
-Any type of Kone filter
-SS brakelines.
I wont be doign a custom setup anymore. Im going to pay the bigger dollars and get a pre made kit.