FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: One More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Focus Canada Regina has to have one more G2G before the end of the summer... i understand that you guys have jobs and familys but im sure we all can get a day that we can have once again another BAR-B-Q.....last one we had wasnt that big....this time im hopping that we can get more people out to have some fun... so if there is anyone who is interested in go please let us know..... the more people the more fun.......

ZX5
I would be down but Im seriosly slammed with work and have absolutley no money. I had to bum money off my dad today for gas and I even have to skip a car payment... I will be working my but off for a while...
lol what do u mean get more people out???we had everyone out last time....except some yorkton ppl :angry: you know who u are ....even chad came down
Ya last meat was super awsome. I dont think 1 person didnt show up. Everyone was there..
im talkin about getting more focus owners to come out....
To get more Regina focus owners out, perhaps we shoud advertise on windshields of focus owners with little business cards or flyers. The fact of the matter is, Regina and area doesn't have many people on these forums.

The last meet was great, pretty much everyone came out, even the non focus owners. And for sure I'd come to another one.

I think this might be pushing it a bit to close for this year, but for next year we should totally organize an event and advertise it a bit. Such as a Ford Show'n'Shine. Between us guys, we all know enough good looking girls who'd wash cars for us. Or something like an official Ford G2G. Doesn't have to be fancy, just a big thing at the park with bbq or whatever. Perhaps a toy/food drive and we all drive the main drags. Just a few ideas to think about for next year.

But for this year, we should totally have another G2G. The park was good, everyone seemed to enjoy it, we could do it there again. Or we could do whatever else. But chances of us getting more than a dozen Focus owners out might be a bit tuffer. Anyone who has time should create a little flyer after we decide what to do, and we can drop it on the windshields of some Foci as we are out and about!
thats what im talkin about.... we need to have one more bar-b-q and i think we should make some flyers and do the windsheild thing....and i think if we can get enough people down with this idea, then maybe we can get some sponsors out too, that just an idea. im thinking this time we can have a car wash and i can rent a presure washer for free (gas powered) and that would be another good idea....and BORT, if you can would you make some flyers ....it would help becuase i cant do that stuff....im not that smart....

so if theres anyone else out there thats up for it please let us know.....

ZX5
I'm up for another bbq or whatever, the last one was a good time. I really dont think we need to organize anything bigger, it just gets expectations up.. something laid back, just hanging out with the guys sounds like more fun and less pressure.

There's only a few more modified focus' in the city that arent on the board, so advertising doesnt really matter too much. Flyers and s**t is a little obtrusive I think.. unless it's on one of the modified cars. Everyday soccer mom driving her focus sedan isnt going to want to hang out with us.
Hey us Yorkton people were away for the weekend but let us know about dates for next one and we will be there with both cars. We are entered in a local Show 'n Shine this weekend (Aug 8). it also includes a Stereo compettion. Anyone want to come down for it. Enty fee is $5, so far we are the only two foci entered.
I'll be done, let me know the day and time.....

The last one was a total blast..... like I said, set a date and I'll be there. It will be nice to have another 'real' focus there eh Tyler... :P That loaner didn't cut it last time....
i donno if i'll even make it to the next one... maybe just to stop by to say hi.. but im really BOOKED for the next month and a half, with my sisters weddings, catchup on work and just other prior commitments.. sorry guys count me out.. :(
I'm thinking that Wascana was cool yeah, but we should try to scout out someplace nice in the valley, lets say no more than 30ish minutes away. We can do a bbq again and then take some pictures near the lake, or at a nice place in the valley somewhere.

Any idea's?
your ideas are great....keep them coming.....we need to deside what day we all can agree on and a resonable time so people who work can take it off or come down after they get off work......name some placeses and then we can deside where we want to go and have this bar-b-q......let try not to make it to fare from regina or try to keep it in the city but if you guys want, we can go to the lake.....like i said keep those ideas comeing and we will finalize the planes......

ZX5
The picnic areas by the ledge has bbq's..
August 14th is no good for me, going s'toon for a buddies bachelor party.
Sept 13th I'm in the hospital for the day.
Sept 23-26 I'll be in Toronto for business.

Everything else looks good for August though.
August 21st i have a huge cabaret to go to. every one else is welcome to come. costs $5...
that leaves use with only a few options...... August ,15, 22, 28, 29......now im sure we can all agree on one of these days????? and we need to discuase what time everyone wants to meet up.....

saturdays im off at 4:00pm and on sundays im off at 3:00pm.... so anytime after that would be great......we also need to figure out where we are all going to meet before going out to where ever we are going.....

thabrat said the ledge has BAR-B-Qs?????
bort said some lake out side of town??????

ZX5
We should have it sometime this month, since school starts again in September so it'll be pretty hard to get a day off after that.

I'm good for any of those days, so just name a place and I'll be there.
the 28 or 29 sounds good.
might have to get everyone meet up somewhere and then go like last time.
28th or the 29th.....let me know what day would work for you... now we need to deside where we are going to go for the BAR-B-Q???????

so whos coming??????

1. ZX5
Pages: 1 2