FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Do You Guys Think Of Fs Parts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and who in canada sells them?
Didnt you already create this topic before?
not this again for cryin out loud!!!!!!!!!!
No I think the last one was for Focus Central Parts. As for Focus Sport Parts in Canada I don't know if 4 Factor a member here is still a dealer or not but check out the dealer page on Focus Sport. FS DEALERS.
op he's right, I stand corrected

But your link doesn't work!!!!!!!!
fixed I didn't check it till after I posted, I don't think 4 factor is a dealer anymore?
Not according to the FS website anyway.. and ZX3tuning.com only lists the oil cap and plug wires on their website. I guess they could probably order stuff in though.. but I'm sure Mitch has already been in touch with the guys at zx3tuning.
What ever happened to Kevin? His prices were high but at least he had a list for everything.
Raine,Jul 26 2004, 02:20 AM Wrote:His prices were high
I think you gave the answer right there.
guilty,Jul 26 2004, 02:03 AM Wrote:I'm sure Mitch has already been in touch with the guys at zx3tuning.
haha, you have no idea! :D

nah, i'd just like to know if there are any FS dealers in Canada. i know zx3tuning is, shawns a good friend of mine. just was wondering what is out east?

I don't like them, I would choose Focus Central anyday over Focus Sport..... but FS does make an awesome exhaust setup (STEALTH ONE) which is by far the best when your running a race header....
I purchased the FS front and rear tower braces through ZX3tuning. Had to wait a little bit but the prices weren't bad.
S2 Steeda,Jul 26 2004, 08:40 PM Wrote:I don't like them, I would choose Focus Central anyday over Focus Sport..... but FS does make an awesome exhaust setup (STEALTH ONE) which is by far the best when your running a race header....
I'm the complete opposite. I've been treated great by Randy, even taking the time to call me when there was a problem with a shipping delay. I plan to make a mjor purchase from the in the next couple months so there better still be a Canadian distributor.... *cough* Mitch ;) *cough*
back in the day, lol, there was only RMR in Quebec that distributed around here and their prices were beyond BULLSHIT.

I ordered a short header and UDP directly from FS and paid less, including conversion, shipping, brokerage, and all that s**t, than from ordering from RMR :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised if ordering direct ends up being your best option ;)
peter,
oh believe me, me and shawn talked about that tonight!
you're all squared away on that one!
;)

oh and marction, not anymore..... :D
lol...thank goodness...cause that stuff was WAY too expensive, lol.
it'll be officially announced on sunday or monday!
Stay glued to your screens!