Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Guys Think Of Fs Parts?
and who in canada sells them?
Didnt you already create this topic before?
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
not this again for cryin out loud!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
No I think the last one was for Focus Central Parts. As for Focus Sport Parts in Canada I don't know if 4 Factor a member here is still a dealer or not but check out the dealer page on Focus Sport. FS DEALERS.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
op he's right, I stand corrected

But your link doesn't work!!!!!!!!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
fixed I didn't check it till after I posted, I don't think 4 factor is a dealer anymore?
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
Not according to the FS website anyway.. and ZX3tuning.com only lists the oil cap and plug wires on their website. I guess they could probably order stuff in though.. but I'm sure Mitch has already been in touch with the guys at zx3tuning.
What ever happened to Kevin? His prices were high but at least he had a list for everything.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Jul 26 2004, 02:20 AM Wrote:His prices were high
I think you gave the answer right there.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
guilty,Jul 26 2004, 02:03 AM Wrote:I'm sure Mitch has already been in touch with the guys at zx3tuning.
haha, you have no idea! :D

nah, i'd just like to know if there are any FS dealers in Canada. i know zx3tuning is, shawns a good friend of mine. just was wondering what is out east?

I don't like them, I would choose Focus Central anyday over Focus Sport..... but FS does make an awesome exhaust setup (STEALTH ONE) which is by far the best when your running a race header....
I purchased the FS front and rear tower braces through ZX3tuning. Had to wait a little bit but the prices weren't bad.
S2 Steeda,Jul 26 2004, 08:40 PM Wrote:I don't like them, I would choose Focus Central anyday over Focus Sport..... but FS does make an awesome exhaust setup (STEALTH ONE) which is by far the best when your running a race header....
I'm the complete opposite. I've been treated great by Randy, even taking the time to call me when there was a problem with a shipping delay. I plan to make a mjor purchase from the in the next couple months so there better still be a Canadian distributor.... *cough* Mitch ;) *cough*
back in the day, lol, there was only RMR in Quebec that distributed around here and their prices were beyond BULLSHIT.

I ordered a short header and UDP directly from FS and paid less, including conversion, shipping, brokerage, and all that s**t, than from ordering from RMR :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised if ordering direct ends up being your best option ;)
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
peter,
oh believe me, me and shawn talked about that tonight!
you're all squared away on that one!
;)

oh and marction, not anymore..... :D
lol...thank goodness...cause that stuff was WAY too expensive, lol.
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
it'll be officially announced on sunday or monday!
Stay glued to your screens!