FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good Place To Buy Rims & Tires?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided to break down and buy myself some rims and tires! :D

Can anybody suggest some good places where i might get a good deal?

I really want exel RH-5's, but don't think i can get them in Canada and don't want to go through the hassle of shipping, brokerage and taxes getting them here. :unsure:

i'm thinking 17's or maybe 18's (just not sure if they'll fit with a sportline drop)

thanx
Cheap Thrills in Milton, 250 Martin St., Milton. 905-878-6853. Open Mon,Wed,Fri,Sat. Cash only. I shop around but always end up getting my tires and rims there for the last 20 years.
Bullas Automotive/Main-West Firestone in west Hamilton...Been buying all of my tires there for the last 7 years for all 3 of my cars...they can often get good deals on wheels from Motegi Racing or AR, etc. Good tires for a good price would be the Fuzion ZRi...someone from OFOC has them on his ZX3...(sorry I forgot who you are!!!)...
I like Steelcase for tires, they are an OFOC affil. too.
Rubberman........a member on this site, who lives in the area around Kitchener, I think, has his own shop and sells tires to the guys for a great price. You might want to email him.