Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Place To Buy Rims & Tires?
I've decided to break down and buy myself some rims and tires! :D

Can anybody suggest some good places where i might get a good deal?

I really want exel RH-5's, but don't think i can get them in Canada and don't want to go through the hassle of shipping, brokerage and taxes getting them here. :unsure:

i'm thinking 17's or maybe 18's (just not sure if they'll fit with a sportline drop)

thanx
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Cheap Thrills in Milton, 250 Martin St., Milton. 905-878-6853. Open Mon,Wed,Fri,Sat. Cash only. I shop around but always end up getting my tires and rims there for the last 20 years.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Bullas Automotive/Main-West Firestone in west Hamilton...Been buying all of my tires there for the last 7 years for all 3 of my cars...they can often get good deals on wheels from Motegi Racing or AR, etc. Good tires for a good price would be the Fuzion ZRi...someone from OFOC has them on his ZX3...(sorry I forgot who you are!!!)...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
I like Steelcase for tires, they are an OFOC affil. too.
Rubberman........a member on this site, who lives in the area around Kitchener, I think, has his own shop and sells tires to the guys for a great price. You might want to email him.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO GET TIRES THESE DAYS? ANTHONYD 10 11,347 07-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Last Post: 2000zx3sct
  A Good Place To Order Cam Gears, Camshafts NikiterZTS 23 4,520 09-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Last Post: ZX3TUNING