FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Racing Catalog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Busy as I am at work today hunting down wiring diagrams...

I happened upon the Ford Racing "Fast Focus" catalog...

and you know whats? its pretty damned impressive!!

56K be VERY wary...

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/fa...cus_catalog.pdf

not great on the prices but... meh

My Apologies if this is nothing new to y'all :)

Not new...but good post nevertheless ;)
That's been out since April.

I got me a copy in my hands :P (gotta love my perks)
That's pretty cool...I bought a copy of the '04 FRPP catalogue from one of my local ford dealerships for $5.00 cash...ordered my FR 9mm ignition wires same time I bought the catalogue...lol!
Drivesthebeast,Jul 4 2004, 11:05 AM Wrote:That's pretty cool...I bought a copy of the '04 FRPP catalogue from one of my local ford dealerships for $5.00 cash...ordered my FR 9mm ignition wires same time I bought the catalogue...lol!
This is a different catalog. The FRPP omits half the stuff in this new Focus catalog. You get the option of gawking at the RS front and rear fenders, Borla centre exhaust for the SVT, 18-inch RS wheels, other SVT/Ford Racing wheels, and other goodies.

I believe it's available online at their site. However, no one in Canada has been able to secure a physical copy.
It's too bad half the products in the Focus catalogue are on backorder. :angry: I've been waiting almost 2 months for the SVT header kit.