Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Racing Catalog
Busy as I am at work today hunting down wiring diagrams...

I happened upon the Ford Racing "Fast Focus" catalog...

and you know whats? its pretty damned impressive!!

56K be VERY wary...

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/fa...cus_catalog.pdf

not great on the prices but... meh

My Apologies if this is nothing new to y'all :)

2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
Not new...but good post nevertheless ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
That's been out since April.

I got me a copy in my hands :P (gotta love my perks)
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
That's pretty cool...I bought a copy of the '04 FRPP catalogue from one of my local ford dealerships for $5.00 cash...ordered my FR 9mm ignition wires same time I bought the catalogue...lol!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Jul 4 2004, 11:05 AM Wrote:That's pretty cool...I bought a copy of the '04 FRPP catalogue from one of my local ford dealerships for $5.00 cash...ordered my FR 9mm ignition wires same time I bought the catalogue...lol!
This is a different catalog. The FRPP omits half the stuff in this new Focus catalog. You get the option of gawking at the RS front and rear fenders, Borla centre exhaust for the SVT, 18-inch RS wheels, other SVT/Ford Racing wheels, and other goodies.

I believe it's available online at their site. However, no one in Canada has been able to secure a physical copy.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
It's too bad half the products in the Focus catalogue are on backorder. :angry: I've been waiting almost 2 months for the SVT header kit.