FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus-central Parts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know for a fact that Focus Central will treat you right if you give them a chance. I have seen it so many times with my own eyes. I've seen Dave warranty a 1st gen shorty header that a guy bought used and then installed it wrong! If you guys don't believe FC has the right to, after changing ownership, policy, and ideals, have a second chance, then piss on you guys. If you guys are perfect then fine, buy whatever you want, but at least don't bad mouth FC. If you try them, they will make believers out of you. End of story. They will bend over backwards to help you out, and then some.
Topic is now reopened ...

Since i still think there is some logical stuff to be brought up.

If the stupidity starts again, its getting closed.
For the record, in the industry...

Change a component of an assembly, it's a new assembly. Change an assembly that goes into a car, it's still the same car.

Ok, it's stickier than that... If you change a component and it has NO effect on the fit/form/function, then it's not a new assembly. But given changes were made to FIX problems on the TB, it's a new part.

So yeah, there were like 4 versions of 2000 ZX3 TB's. Took them 4 tries to get it (sort of) right.
ok well, i honestly saw it differenetly.
to me if the bulk of the part remains the same and only minor changes were made then it's just a revised version of the same part.
at the same time i don't see those revisions that were made in the TB to change it's function... the spring did nothing for how it functioned and the throttle linkage followed the same path but was just a bit beefier.

for the same of arguement i will change my stance and say it is a different TB. reguardless, that was all done a while ago and like Dan said, the one they have now works perfectly so it's really just a moot point.

what it all comes down to is there is alot of "talk" and little "fact" to the problems with FC and their parts.
YES, there are some parts that are garbage(control arms) but for the most part everything they sell now is tip-top.
and if you do end up having a problem with anything FC will take care of you. Ilselu1 is a perfect example of that.

for people like rob who will never put parts from shops like FC on their car, well what can i say but that is their choice. but that shouldn't be any reason for anyone else to or not to put those parts on thier cars.

i'm here for you guys.
if i didn't think these parts were good then i wouldn't waste my time with them.
i stand behind them and even if you think FC service sucks, you would be dealing with me, not FC. All you would need to be concerned with is my service, my shipping and packaging and me.

am i an abrasive guy sometimes?
Sure, but so can everyone be at one time or another.
doesn't change the fact that i have been in the same spot you all have with buying parts from the states, so i know how you guys feel about modding your cars.

most of all i want to see a strong Canadian Focus community.
and we cannot have that unless we support each other.
Pages: 1 2 3