FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The "big 3" On Focushacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish there were some pictures to explain this: BIG 3 EXPLANATION

Anyone in the GTA wanna get together and do this as a group so we can actually get it done properly?
I'll get some info on that and let you know....
Have you guys finally done it?
I'd join if someone still wants to do it.
Your a little late to the show...........check the date stamp. ;)
not to seem like a smart@$$... but that post was from 3 and a half years ago...

on the bright side, i am im the process of doing the big 3 on my focus, 2 down and 1 to go, however i have run into a snag with doing the last connection (as per my other post)

so, if we can get a few guys together (including one that has done it before :P) we could make another meet and get it finished/done for all of us.

I live in Grimsby, so, Hamilton area, but i have no problem with a trip to TO area.

keep me posted
i can only seem to find one connection lol i dont know if its just me but it probably is LOL. but im totally up for a meet. keep me posted as well.
i would meet up to do it also.
I love how nobody reads posts these days :blink:
blindhammer,Nov 8 2007, 08:51 AM Wrote:not to seem like a smart@$$... but that post was from 3 and a half years ago...

on the bright side, i am im the process of doing the big 3 on my focus, 2 down and 1 to go, however i have run into a snag with doing the last connection (as per my other post)

so, if we can get a few guys together (including one that has done it before :P) we could make another meet and get it finished/done for all of us.

I live in Grimsby, so, Hamilton area, but i have no problem with a trip to TO area.

keep me posted
[right][snapback]252409[/snapback][/right]

D-Dub,Nov 8 2007, 08: Wrote:I love how nobody reads posts these days :blink:
[right][snapback]252476[/snapback][/right]

i think there he is tryin to start one agian
tippmann,Nov 9 2007, 12:54 AM Wrote:
blindhammer,Nov 8 2007, 08:51 AM Wrote:not to seem like a smart@$$... but that post was from 3 and a half years ago...

keep me posted
[right][snapback]252409[/snapback][/right]

D-Dub,Nov 8 2007, 08: Wrote:I love how nobody reads posts these days :blink:
[right][snapback]252476[/snapback][/right]

i think there he is tryin to start one agian
[right][snapback]252490[/snapback][/right]

yea, thats what i was aiming for...