Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "big 3" On Focushacks
I wish there were some pictures to explain this: BIG 3 EXPLANATION

Anyone in the GTA wanna get together and do this as a group so we can actually get it done properly?
I'll get some info on that and let you know....
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
Have you guys finally done it?
I'd join if someone still wants to do it.
Your a little late to the show...........check the date stamp. ;)
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
not to seem like a smart@$$... but that post was from 3 and a half years ago...

on the bright side, i am im the process of doing the big 3 on my focus, 2 down and 1 to go, however i have run into a snag with doing the last connection (as per my other post)

so, if we can get a few guys together (including one that has done it before :P) we could make another meet and get it finished/done for all of us.

I live in Grimsby, so, Hamilton area, but i have no problem with a trip to TO area.

keep me posted
i can only seem to find one connection lol i dont know if its just me but it probably is LOL. but im totally up for a meet. keep me posted as well.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
i would meet up to do it also.
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
I love how nobody reads posts these days :blink:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
blindhammer,Nov 8 2007, 08:51 AM Wrote:not to seem like a smart@$$... but that post was from 3 and a half years ago...

on the bright side, i am im the process of doing the big 3 on my focus, 2 down and 1 to go, however i have run into a snag with doing the last connection (as per my other post)

so, if we can get a few guys together (including one that has done it before :P) we could make another meet and get it finished/done for all of us.

I live in Grimsby, so, Hamilton area, but i have no problem with a trip to TO area.

keep me posted
[right][snapback]252409[/snapback][/right]

D-Dub,Nov 8 2007, 08: Wrote:I love how nobody reads posts these days :blink:
[right][snapback]252476[/snapback][/right]

i think there he is tryin to start one agian
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
tippmann,Nov 9 2007, 12:54 AM Wrote:
blindhammer,Nov 8 2007, 08:51 AM Wrote:not to seem like a smart@$$... but that post was from 3 and a half years ago...

keep me posted
[right][snapback]252409[/snapback][/right]

D-Dub,Nov 8 2007, 08: Wrote:I love how nobody reads posts these days :blink:
[right][snapback]252476[/snapback][/right]

i think there he is tryin to start one agian
[right][snapback]252490[/snapback][/right]

yea, thats what i was aiming for...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Infinity 6" X 8" / 5" X 7" Car Speaker (6812cf) Alec Brandon 1 1,699 05-25-2007, 06:28 AM
Last Post: MAlby7
  "big 3" Question xappie 2 1,999 05-26-2004, 03:59 AM
Last Post: xappie