FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Focus Owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every friday on merrivale at the tim Hortons there's always a bunch of guy's who get togethers I'd like to know if anybody here would be interested in meeting there some days. Let me know By the same time Who's from Ottawa here!
I am from Gatineau but Merrviale is just 10 minutes away from my house, let me know if your are up to something. :D
I am from Ottawa
I dont know what you think about creataing a Focus club for the Capital area folks i was in capital Neon back in the day's Now i got a focus i'd like to meet some folks who did some mods to see and learn about what to do!I dont know it could be cool dont ya think?
Ottawa, east-end.
Ill be there soon ;)

-P@
DAFX,May 22 2004, 09:59 PM Wrote:I dont know what you think about creataing a Focus club for the Capital area folks i was in capital Neon back in the day's Now i got a focus i'd like to meet some folks who did some mods to see and learn about what to do!I dont know it could be cool dont ya think?
Why not? I know there are a lot of Ottawa owners out that way.

That's how the different boards and clubs got started.

Just PM me the details and I can throw them up on the OFOC events side :)
bah ive been out before (more like 2 years ago) but it wasn't exclusivly focus owners and alot of other people/cars were acting stupid or the cops would always end up there etc...etc...
I'm in Orleans
Do you know if the season had begn at place d'orleans for the show and shine?
DAFX,May 25 2004, 07:06 PM Wrote:Do you know if the season had begn at place d'orleans for the show and shine?
Yes it started. Every Wednesday night, back parking lot B)
every wednesday theres one in gatineau too :P orleans a little far off.. unless everyone is in orleans but having something more "centralized" might be good for everyone.

not complaining.. just asking :P
I go to Orleans every Wednesday night, weather/wife permitting... :D
bluetoy,May 26 2004, 09:02 AM Wrote:I go to Orleans every Wednesday night, weather/wife permitting... :D
Really? You going tonight? I may go....but its the 1 year anniverzary thing with the GF tonihgt.....Dont know how that would slide....lol
Flofocus,May 26 2004, 11:08 AM Wrote:
bluetoy,May 26 2004, 09:02 AM Wrote:I go to Orleans every Wednesday night, weather/wife permitting... :D
Really? You going tonight? I may go....but its the 1 year anniverzary thing with the GF tonihgt.....Dont know how that would slide....lol
Not sure.. Weather doesn't look the best right now..
bluetoy,May 26 2004, 11:35 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 26 2004, 11:08 AM Wrote:
Not sure.. Weather doesn't look the best right now..
very true

Anybody know if there coin wash bays here in Orleans?
Flofocus,May 26 2004, 03:41 PM Wrote:Anybody know if there coin wash bays here in Orleans?
I believe there is one on Youville on the same side as the dealership
natasha,May 26 2004, 03:51 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 26 2004, 03:41 PM Wrote:Anybody know if there coin wash bays here in Orleans?
I believe there is one on Youville on the same side as the dealership
Thanks Natasha!! I've been looking for one for a while....not really looking hard obviously.....
Yeah ottawa has quite a few done up focuses I saw like 4 when I was up there last week. You may think 4 big deal but where Im from seeing 2 in 1 day is very amazing.
bluetoy,May 26 2004, 01:02 PM Wrote:I go to Orleans every Wednesday night, weather/wife permitting... :D
where in orleans do guys meet ? always on the look out for some focus onwers to chat with.
Pages: 1 2