FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meets And Shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided this summer I was gonna spend way more time with my car than ever. So I think that means I'd like to do a ton of meets and shows. I have all my weekends off except a couple weddings. Does anyone else want to do a bit of a meet and show circuit with me this summer? I am going to attempt to have a show worthy car in the near future... money and g/f dependant of course... but the meets for sure. I just want to get out and meet a bunch of you guys and of course swap lies and car stories :P

Who is in?
What color is your S2? Got any pics? There are only two in Saskatoon and I got one of them, not sure about Regina though, kind of curious....

If you head west, let me know.....
I have the Sangria red. I have some pics but not here, I'm gonna post some this weekend. I think there are 2 in london - myself and pat(liquid grey).

I would love to head west and keep going, used to live in Canmore, was hard to come home! :D
Yeah there can't be that many around. I have only talked to a couple people on this board and another and maybe 4 or 5 total. Pretty awesome..... Canmore ROCKS by the way!!!
I have entered a few shows already... :ph34r:
:o that's just begging for a beating Tony :P
BrooksZX3,May 1 2004, 10:26 AM Wrote::o that's just begging for a beating Tony :P
Fu.ck anyone who wants to talk s**t about my ride. I'm doing my thing. I like it, I'm entering it. I'm PAYING for it. So why the hell else should anyone care that I am entering shows. If anything they should be "happy" cause my car "sucks" so much that it won't be a serious contender.
Ass,May 2 2004, 06:44 AM Wrote:
BrooksZX3,May 1 2004, 10:26 AM Wrote::o  that's just begging for a beating Tony  :P
Fu.ck anyone who wants to talk s**t about my ride. I'm doing my thing. I like it, I'm entering it. I'm PAYING for it. So why the hell else should anyone care that I am entering shows. If anything they should be "happy" cause my car "sucks" so much that it won't be a serious contender.
tony, I like your car dude, you've come a long way since the led washer nossle.

I am interrested in going to show, where can I get a list of whats up this summer.

I need to put up a proposal for sponsorship this week. :)
Don't listen to 'em Tony... You car has come a long LONG way from when you first started here (which is about when I did) and my car has remained about the same.. hehe

Your car will place well... we just need to do some work on your Interior :) (unless you have, I havn't seen ya in ages)
:o wow, I think you misunderstood my comment Tony. I was more implying that you entering shows was easy target for a beating in that it could have been a gay modeling show or a peep show... :P Not directed at your car at all, you know I love your car.

Displaying your own taste is why we do this, no disrespect bro. The whole reason for the thread was to find a group of us to do some shows... so you are in then? :D What shows did you already have in mind?
Tony, are we ok? :unsure: I can see now how the comment could have been stated better.

Sorry man. :(