Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meets And Shows
I decided this summer I was gonna spend way more time with my car than ever. So I think that means I'd like to do a ton of meets and shows. I have all my weekends off except a couple weddings. Does anyone else want to do a bit of a meet and show circuit with me this summer? I am going to attempt to have a show worthy car in the near future... money and g/f dependant of course... but the meets for sure. I just want to get out and meet a bunch of you guys and of course swap lies and car stories :P

Who is in?
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
What color is your S2? Got any pics? There are only two in Saskatoon and I got one of them, not sure about Regina though, kind of curious....

If you head west, let me know.....
I have the Sangria red. I have some pics but not here, I'm gonna post some this weekend. I think there are 2 in london - myself and pat(liquid grey).

I would love to head west and keep going, used to live in Canmore, was hard to come home! :D
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Yeah there can't be that many around. I have only talked to a couple people on this board and another and maybe 4 or 5 total. Pretty awesome..... Canmore ROCKS by the way!!!
I have entered a few shows already... :ph34r:
Run your car, not your mouth
:o that's just begging for a beating Tony :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
BrooksZX3,May 1 2004, 10:26 AM Wrote::o that's just begging for a beating Tony :P
Fu.ck anyone who wants to talk s**t about my ride. I'm doing my thing. I like it, I'm entering it. I'm PAYING for it. So why the hell else should anyone care that I am entering shows. If anything they should be "happy" cause my car "sucks" so much that it won't be a serious contender.
Run your car, not your mouth
Ass,May 2 2004, 06:44 AM Wrote:
BrooksZX3,May 1 2004, 10:26 AM Wrote::o  that's just begging for a beating Tony  :P
Fu.ck anyone who wants to talk s**t about my ride. I'm doing my thing. I like it, I'm entering it. I'm PAYING for it. So why the hell else should anyone care that I am entering shows. If anything they should be "happy" cause my car "sucks" so much that it won't be a serious contender.
tony, I like your car dude, you've come a long way since the led washer nossle.

I am interrested in going to show, where can I get a list of whats up this summer.

I need to put up a proposal for sponsorship this week. :)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Don't listen to 'em Tony... You car has come a long LONG way from when you first started here (which is about when I did) and my car has remained about the same.. hehe

Your car will place well... we just need to do some work on your Interior :) (unless you have, I havn't seen ya in ages)
2003 Sangria Red Focus ZX5.
Buncha Crap Under the Hood... Buncha Crap running out the ass... Big Clunky box in the trunk... Flag on the Roof ala Austin Mini :headbang:
:o wow, I think you misunderstood my comment Tony. I was more implying that you entering shows was easy target for a beating in that it could have been a gay modeling show or a peep show... :P Not directed at your car at all, you know I love your car.

Displaying your own taste is why we do this, no disrespect bro. The whole reason for the thread was to find a group of us to do some shows... so you are in then? :D What shows did you already have in mind?
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Tony, are we ok? :unsure: I can see now how the comment could have been stated better.

Sorry man. :(
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA