FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got New Rims.... (added One Pic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like them... looks good... ;)

2 thumbs up for the yellow cars... ahha..

Just click on the links to see them guys. *thumbsup*
rota slipstreams are the nuts my friend B)
Those are the best looking 16" rims Ive ever seen !!!

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

How much?
Look really good!!! :)
D-Dub,Apr 23 2004, 08:59 PM Wrote:Those are the best looking 16" rims Ive ever seen !!!

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

How much?
they were $875 tax in for a set of 4 ^^

thanks for good comments ^^
Was $875 including tires? Where did you get them and do they have a website?
wait till naz sees those rims hes gonna fall in love

Whats the weight 14lbs?
MAlby7,Apr 24 2004, 05:03 AM Wrote:Was $875 including tires?  Where did you get them and do they have a website?
$875 is only the rims... tires were extra

I got the rims and tires from Speedtech, they always have great prices, but it was a special price that they did back in March, so I think it is $900+ now, I'm not sure tho.

and D-Dub, I think they are 13.6lbs or something around. I forgot the exact number
yelo, those rims DO look nice. I think they go well with your car!!
nice work!
Speedtech in scarborough? I always used to go there. Say hi to Sherman Chau for me ;)

-P@
lordkingod,Apr 24 2004, 02:44 PM Wrote:Speedtech in scarborough? I always used to go there. Say hi to Sherman Chau for me ;)

-P@
hehe.. Sherman is a nice guy, I've been dealing with him since I got my focus ^^
Willie...Do you know how much Speedtech selling Rota Attack 17" for??
Black_ZTS,Apr 25 2004, 06:38 PM Wrote:Willie...Do you know how much Speedtech selling Rota Attack 17" for??
I really dunno, but probaboly around $1100 CDN??? Just call and ask ^^
Awesome rims. I wish that price was including rubber, I'd go pick them up tomorrow. Good job dude B)
Very nice rims my friend !

Is that the Steeda Body Lip Kit you have on ? How much did that set you back ?

Thanks

Steeda,
YeloZX3... where you at 16th and woodbine on sat night?? Saw a focus there that looks just like yours...
Steeda Boy,Apr 26 2004, 12:55 PM Wrote:Very nice rims my friend !

Is that the Steeda Body Lip Kit you have on ?  How much did that set you back ?

Thanks

Steeda,
hi thanks, yes i got it from steeda back in 2001.
i got it from a steeda authorized dealer in vancouver.. it was about 900 CDN something plus shipping =) i wish steeda.ca were here at that time so my shipping cost wouldn't be so much....
Sweetie,Apr 26 2004, 05:24 PM Wrote:YeloZX3... where you at 16th and woodbine on sat night?? Saw a focus there that looks just like yours...
yea i was there....... i'm there almost every night now coz i'm studying there.. since exams going on hehe :P
yeloZX3,Apr 26 2004, 01:30 PM Wrote:
Sweetie,Apr 26 2004, 05:24 PM Wrote:YeloZX3... where you at 16th and woodbine on sat night?? Saw a focus there that looks just like yours...
yea i was there....... i'm there almost every night now coz i'm studying there.. since exams going on hehe :P
Was that you with like two other people trying to cram in that packed timmies?

I actually made a comment to my bf aobut you guys, "how can they study with all this noise?" lol
Pages: 1 2