FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lowered 1" with new wheels and tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
took about 3 hours to do the springs, very easy to do on this car. Not an aggresive drop at all, just something to stay a little flatter in the corners.

[Image: IMG_3999.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4022.jpg]
nice!
good to see that there's a place for sensible mods.. looks good man!
After slamming my focus and watching out for every little bump on the road, i wanted to stay away from that. Wheel gap is still a little much for me, but its perfect for a dd that will see 5-10 track days in a year....
wheel gap is no indication of how well a car handles.
Very nice for a DD, with our crappy roads, a slammed car becomes a pain.

Also, not the right thread, but I'd like to take you on your BBQ offer for June 8th.
(05-19-2010, 01:49 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]wheel gap is no indication of how well a car handles.

Really? Tongue

Wheel gap is ugly, and I wish I could have less and not sacrifice ride quality - thats what im saying. Big Grin

Quote:Also, not the right thread, but I'd like to take you on your BBQ offer for June 8th.

PM'd!
Looks good Flo!
Looks nice with the drop. Personally I prefer the stock wheels.
lookin good, sensible gap....but on AWD it is ok to look 4x4ish Tongue
Looks amazing, every time i saw you or your wife driving i wondered "When is he getting new wheels" ha ha. I agree with the wheel choice black on blue *thumbs up*.
Well done, a minor drop can do major things for how a car looks & handles (Believe me, I know this) Big Grin

NefCanuck
well done Flo'