Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowered 1" with new wheels and tires
took about 3 hours to do the springs, very easy to do on this car. Not an aggresive drop at all, just something to stay a little flatter in the corners.

[Image: IMG_3999.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4022.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
nice!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
good to see that there's a place for sensible mods.. looks good man!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

After slamming my focus and watching out for every little bump on the road, i wanted to stay away from that. Wheel gap is still a little much for me, but its perfect for a dd that will see 5-10 track days in a year....
wheel gap is no indication of how well a car handles.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Very nice for a DD, with our crappy roads, a slammed car becomes a pain.

Also, not the right thread, but I'd like to take you on your BBQ offer for June 8th.
(05-19-2010, 01:49 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: wheel gap is no indication of how well a car handles.

Really? Tongue

Wheel gap is ugly, and I wish I could have less and not sacrifice ride quality - thats what im saying. Big Grin

Quote:Also, not the right thread, but I'd like to take you on your BBQ offer for June 8th.

PM'd!
Looks good Flo!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Looks nice with the drop. Personally I prefer the stock wheels.
lookin good, sensible gap....but on AWD it is ok to look 4x4ish Tongue
Looks amazing, every time i saw you or your wife driving i wondered "When is he getting new wheels" ha ha. I agree with the wheel choice black on blue *thumbs up*.
[Image: car5-1.jpg]
Well done, a minor drop can do major things for how a car looks & handles (Believe me, I know this) Big Grin

NefCanuck
well done Flo'
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]