FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, 05/31/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Same as always, Dixie and Aimco in the parking lot next to the Staples. Come one, come all. Meet starts at 7PM and goes until the last car leaves. Lets keep these meets going. Lots of new members coming out to see what is up with the FC Crew. Post below if you can or maybe make it out and I will add your name to the list.

Map of Location.

Attending:

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) Mystake
3) Tetra
4) ZX3_2NV (if no T-Storms)
5) Scorcher000
6)

Maybe Attending:

1) willcann
2) ZTWsquared
3)
i really trying to make this one
im there
If I'm back from the cottage, I'll be there.
(05-28-2010, 10:54 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm back from the cottage, I'll be there.

I have a set of rotors from Hardk0re for you if you are there. They are sitting in my back seat waiting. Hope to see you there.
I should be there.. Is the oil in John?
I'll be there if there isn't thunder storms like they are calling for.
i likely will not be there Sad closing on my house monday and likely moving some crap in
^^ gay Tongue
(Revenge for the last time! lol)
what isnt gay is that its a legit excuse LOL unlike i gotta pick up my gf LOL
Who are you to say my excuse wasn't legit! lol
I LIVE with my gf, if I don't pick her up I have to hear about it all night and get no poun for weeks!! lol If that isn't legit what is! hehe
when she start yelling, you know where to stick it to get her to shut up. thats enough poun for one night id say haha now thats legit
I wil have your Oil too Chad.
awesome, thanks!
Tonight is the night. It will be the debut of my new wheels and the first half of my suspension overhaul.

For those who are on the fence about coming out, just come. You will have a great time.
Awesome, looking forward to seeing those wheels.. They are the shiznit!
I'm not sure how long I'll stay because I don't want to miss too much of the hockey game lol
There calling for rain later, I hope it holds up.
The sky is clear as of now so just pray to the Car Gods lol. I'll still show cause of The oil for Tetra. Wink
hehe if it starts raining and you don't want to go send me a PM..
It's not a big deal if I don't get it today, I don't wanna make you go just because of that Smile
Ugh... assuming I can move by tonight I'll be there. After this past weekend I hurt in places I forgot I had Confused

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2