FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus in Guelph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know who has a zx3 grey lowered in guelph. East side of town.
(06-24-2010, 06:37 AM)KillaCamST Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know who has a zx3 grey lowered in guelph. East side of town.

ive seen a wagon kicking around thats lowered, im red, castone and shadowzx3 are black

so no idea LOL
I think he just bought it, if it's the same car it was for sale for a little while at Troy's toy's on Victoria.
He also stopped by my work to price out tires the other week.

I didn't have a chance to tell him about the site or even chat to him.
(06-24-2010, 08:11 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have a chance to tell him about the site or even chat to him.

... I have an idea. (and the FocusCanada mods can let me know if they want this, or not?

I can lay out a simple "calling card" that we can tuck under the wiper blades of any slick-looking focus we see (but don't recognize as being owned by any site member). It would be an awesome way of widening the community :-)

I work at staples, and I have a way of producing a file that you can take to ANY staples, and print off 10 cards at a time (on a sheet), on cardstock and cut automatically in one of their machines for about... 0.79$/sheet

The only catch is the cutting fee, which is 3$.

So:
- 10 cards is 3.79$+tax
- 20 cards is 4.58$+tax
- 30 cards is 5.37$+tax
- 40 cards is 6.16$+tax
- 100 would be 10.19$ etc...

The catch: If we use a logo or image, it has to be square, and if we use any text, it's limited to about 8 lines total, only 2 of which are bolded.

Let me know if you want me to put something together... my last day (before going back to school in Sudbury) is on the 30th :-)... My birthday, grrr!

On that note, which users do we have from Sudbury here?

Feel free to veto my idea. It's just an idea. :-)
(06-26-2010, 12:08 PM)scottmcleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2010, 08:11 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have a chance to tell him about the site or even chat to him.

... I have an idea. (and the FocusCanada mods can let me know if they want this, or not?

I can lay out a simple "calling card" that we can tuck under the wiper blades of any slick-looking focus we see (but don't recognize as being owned by any site member). It would be an awesome way of widening the community :-)

I work at staples, and I have a way of producing a file that you can take to ANY staples, and print off 10 cards at a time (on a sheet), on cardstock and cut automatically in one of their machines for about... 0.79$/sheet

The only catch is the cutting fee, which is 3$.

So:
- 10 cards is 3.79$+tax
- 20 cards is 4.58$+tax
- 30 cards is 5.37$+tax
- 40 cards is 6.16$+tax
- 100 would be 10.19$ etc...

The catch: If we use a logo or image, it has to be square, and if we use any text, it's limited to about 8 lines total, only 2 of which are bolded.

Let me know if you want me to put something together... my last day (before going back to school in Sudbury) is on the 30th :-)... My birthday, grrr!

On that note, which users do we have from Sudbury here?

Feel free to veto my idea. It's just an idea. :-)

No veto needed ... it's an excellent idea and we have a couple of variations already made ... I think John (Scorcher000) has the latest version and if you're coming out Monday, I'm sure he will have some you can get ... btw - don't worry about the condition of your car - Monday meets are more about the owners getting together ... and yeah, we check out the cars but almost everyone has some sort of project underway.
Just thought I'd offer, seeing as I won't have access to the toys at work after the 30th, for a while I transition to school, and to the northern stores.
I can do the cards if need be.
I did some years ago for OFOC.
I have some of the ones John made in my car. I can pass a few out at the meet if need be. If not I think John still has a bunch.