Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus in Guelph
Anyone know who has a zx3 grey lowered in guelph. East side of town.
[SIZE=x-small][COLOR=gray][FONT=Arial][I] Killa Cam ST
(06-24-2010, 06:37 AM)KillaCamST Wrote: Anyone know who has a zx3 grey lowered in guelph. East side of town.

ive seen a wagon kicking around thats lowered, im red, castone and shadowzx3 are black

so no idea LOL
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I think he just bought it, if it's the same car it was for sale for a little while at Troy's toy's on Victoria.
He also stopped by my work to price out tires the other week.

I didn't have a chance to tell him about the site or even chat to him.
(06-24-2010, 08:11 AM)castone Wrote: I didn't have a chance to tell him about the site or even chat to him.

... I have an idea. (and the FocusCanada mods can let me know if they want this, or not?

I can lay out a simple "calling card" that we can tuck under the wiper blades of any slick-looking focus we see (but don't recognize as being owned by any site member). It would be an awesome way of widening the community :-)

I work at staples, and I have a way of producing a file that you can take to ANY staples, and print off 10 cards at a time (on a sheet), on cardstock and cut automatically in one of their machines for about... 0.79$/sheet

The only catch is the cutting fee, which is 3$.

So:
- 10 cards is 3.79$+tax
- 20 cards is 4.58$+tax
- 30 cards is 5.37$+tax
- 40 cards is 6.16$+tax
- 100 would be 10.19$ etc...

The catch: If we use a logo or image, it has to be square, and if we use any text, it's limited to about 8 lines total, only 2 of which are bolded.

Let me know if you want me to put something together... my last day (before going back to school in Sudbury) is on the 30th :-)... My birthday, grrr!

On that note, which users do we have from Sudbury here?

Feel free to veto my idea. It's just an idea. :-)
(06-26-2010, 12:08 PM)scottmcleod Wrote:
(06-24-2010, 08:11 AM)castone Wrote: I didn't have a chance to tell him about the site or even chat to him.

... I have an idea. (and the FocusCanada mods can let me know if they want this, or not?

I can lay out a simple "calling card" that we can tuck under the wiper blades of any slick-looking focus we see (but don't recognize as being owned by any site member). It would be an awesome way of widening the community :-)

I work at staples, and I have a way of producing a file that you can take to ANY staples, and print off 10 cards at a time (on a sheet), on cardstock and cut automatically in one of their machines for about... 0.79$/sheet

The only catch is the cutting fee, which is 3$.

So:
- 10 cards is 3.79$+tax
- 20 cards is 4.58$+tax
- 30 cards is 5.37$+tax
- 40 cards is 6.16$+tax
- 100 would be 10.19$ etc...

The catch: If we use a logo or image, it has to be square, and if we use any text, it's limited to about 8 lines total, only 2 of which are bolded.

Let me know if you want me to put something together... my last day (before going back to school in Sudbury) is on the 30th :-)... My birthday, grrr!

On that note, which users do we have from Sudbury here?

Feel free to veto my idea. It's just an idea. :-)

No veto needed ... it's an excellent idea and we have a couple of variations already made ... I think John (Scorcher000) has the latest version and if you're coming out Monday, I'm sure he will have some you can get ... btw - don't worry about the condition of your car - Monday meets are more about the owners getting together ... and yeah, we check out the cars but almost everyone has some sort of project underway.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Just thought I'd offer, seeing as I won't have access to the toys at work after the 30th, for a while I transition to school, and to the northern stores.
I can do the cards if need be.
I did some years ago for OFOC.
I have some of the ones John made in my car. I can pass a few out at the meet if need be. If not I think John still has a bunch.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.