FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: zx3 front seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking to buy a pair of zx3 front seats

both fronts on the 2000 are busted, seat back on the passenger side doesn't even stay locked in place
ive got sedan ones, however they dont flip forward for rear access, however using the tilt function they do flip forward a bit. i can take a look and see how much they will go. they are heated aswell if that matters lol
I have a full ZX3 Interior for sale Gord
(07-16-2010, 06:34 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a full ZX3 Interior for sale Gord

replied in your thread Big Grin
ive got zx5 front seats. not sure if they're the same or not, but they're grey.
(07-16-2010, 03:13 PM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]ive got zx5 front seats. not sure if they're the same or not, but they're grey.

Thanx but they are different.... zx3 seats have the quick release for people to be able to get into the back seats
I have a pair in my crawl space you can have for FREE. Dark Charcoal ZX3 seats that I was going to modify for my Carputer project that never materalized. If I recall they have the diamond pattern, almost mint I think.
(07-16-2010, 08:45 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I have a pair in my crawl space you can have for FREE. Dark Charcoal ZX3 seats that I was going to modify for my Carputer project that never materalized. If I recall they have the diamond pattern, almost mint I think.

Damn i really like free.....

but i think i already have a deal in place with Frost
(07-17-2010, 01:31 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2010, 08:45 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I have a pair in my crawl space you can have for FREE. Dark Charcoal ZX3 seats that I was going to modify for my Carputer project that never materalized. If I recall they have the diamond pattern, almost mint I think.

Damn i really like free.....

but i think i already have a deal in place with Frost

it's fine with me Gord, I'd not pass up free either Big Grin
(07-17-2010, 03:17 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]it's fine with me Gord, I'd not pass up free either Big Grin

i think you mis-read my post...

but if you're cool with it i'll take Kevin's then

Thanx Again Kev!!!

the seats are perfect and match the ones i'm pulling out!!

rep given Cool

mods can close it up Big Grin
I am happy to hear that they are an exact match. Now I have more room for crap in the crawl space. The wife is happy that they are gone but will be just as unhappy when I fill the space again. Smile