Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: zx3 front seats
looking to buy a pair of zx3 front seats

both fronts on the 2000 are busted, seat back on the passenger side doesn't even stay locked in place
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
ive got sedan ones, however they dont flip forward for rear access, however using the tilt function they do flip forward a bit. i can take a look and see how much they will go. they are heated aswell if that matters lol
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I have a full ZX3 Interior for sale Gord
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
(07-16-2010, 06:34 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: I have a full ZX3 Interior for sale Gord

replied in your thread Big Grin
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
ive got zx5 front seats. not sure if they're the same or not, but they're grey.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(07-16-2010, 03:13 PM)Mystake Wrote: ive got zx5 front seats. not sure if they're the same or not, but they're grey.

Thanx but they are different.... zx3 seats have the quick release for people to be able to get into the back seats
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
I have a pair in my crawl space you can have for FREE. Dark Charcoal ZX3 seats that I was going to modify for my Carputer project that never materalized. If I recall they have the diamond pattern, almost mint I think.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(07-16-2010, 08:45 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: I have a pair in my crawl space you can have for FREE. Dark Charcoal ZX3 seats that I was going to modify for my Carputer project that never materalized. If I recall they have the diamond pattern, almost mint I think.

Damn i really like free.....

but i think i already have a deal in place with Frost
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
(07-17-2010, 01:31 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 08:45 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: I have a pair in my crawl space you can have for FREE. Dark Charcoal ZX3 seats that I was going to modify for my Carputer project that never materalized. If I recall they have the diamond pattern, almost mint I think.

Damn i really like free.....

but i think i already have a deal in place with Frost

it's fine with me Gord, I'd not pass up free either Big Grin
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
(07-17-2010, 03:17 AM)Frost__2001 Wrote: it's fine with me Gord, I'd not pass up free either Big Grin

i think you mis-read my post...

but if you're cool with it i'll take Kevin's then
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting

Thanx Again Kev!!!

the seats are perfect and match the ones i'm pulling out!!

rep given Cool

mods can close it up Big Grin
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
I am happy to hear that they are an exact match. Now I have more room for crap in the crawl space. The wife is happy that they are gone but will be just as unhappy when I fill the space again. Smile
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wtb Svt Front Seats / Red Inserts SVTfocus 2 1,186 11-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post: SVTfocus
  Wtb: Both Front Seats yeloZX3 3 1,749 12-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Last Post: yeloZX3
  Wtb Front Seats _JC_ 3 1,632 05-30-2005, 02:17 PM
Last Post: laidman
  Zx3 Front Seats PHAT_ZX3 2 1,483 12-28-2004, 04:04 AM
Last Post: MAlby7