FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bueller, Bueller... Ferris Bueller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*taps mic* Is this thing even on?

Within days I may have a project car and a credible reason to return here, even if I wasn't really given a credible reason to leave.

If it goes through, a 2000 (bright) red ZX3, basic stuff, will be mine.

Let the Nightshit jokes commence.
When does the SPI swap begin? Big Grin
(08-05-2010, 03:36 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]*taps mic* Is this thing even on?

Within days I may have a project car and a credible reason to return here, even if I wasn't really given a credible reason to leave.

If it goes through, a 2000 (bright) red ZX3, basic stuff, will be mine.

Let the Nightshit jokes commence.

You left? I thought you were just trolling for a couple of years LOL. Still driving the Escape Adam?

Cheers

Ken
Welcome back, I guess?
We're at a price sticking point right now. He wants a fair deal more than I want to pay and he's trying to recover his winter rims/tires costs in the process.

Otherwise, the car is decent. Even the g/f is going along with it.

Hey Ken, yeah I've still got the Escape. 83K on it and it's solid.

I did however go for a rip in this the other day, which reaffirms my love for Porsches and my desire to own one in a couple of years - maybe less:

[Image: th_Ralphsnew996July232010.jpg]

2002 911 Carrera, 320HP, 6-speed, tech package. Sick.
Did you know that the boys car is still for sale? $4k takes it. I can't believe this thing is still in my driveway.
Bryan - yeah, Gordo sent me the link to the Kijiji ad on Facebook. 4Gs is more than I want to spend right now. This was sitting in the 1500 range.

If he holds out for a few months, I might consider it. I was trying build up something on my own, but I'm not going to close any doors right now.

Is it sound? Selling it for cash for tools or something? Deets?
(08-05-2010, 10:15 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]We're at a price sticking point right now. He wants a fair deal more than I want to pay and he's trying to recover his winter rims/tires costs in the process.

Otherwise, the car is decent. Even the g/f is going along with it.

Hey Ken, yeah I've still got the Escape. 83K on it and it's solid.

I did however go for a rip in this the other day, which reaffirms my love for Porsches and my desire to own one in a couple of years - maybe less:

[Image: th_Ralphsnew996July232010.jpg]

2002 911 Carrera, 320HP, 6-speed, tech package. Sick.

Oh hi Adam,

Tell your boy to come out to Cayuga or Shannoville next season in that thing.
(08-06-2010, 03:10 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Bryan - yeah, Gordo sent me the link to the Kijiji ad on Facebook. 4Gs is more than I want to spend right now. This was sitting in the 1500 range.

If he holds out for a few months, I might consider it. I was trying build up something on my own, but I'm not going to close any doors right now.

Is it sound? Selling it for cash for tools or something? Deets?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car. Just time to move on. He bought a Fusion.
(08-06-2010, 04:07 PM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car. Just time to move on. He bought a Fusion.

Any idea if he's joined any of the Fusion boards yet? If not let him now because some of them are really good alternate sources of information & hacks, including the "Home Depot" front lip Smile

NefCanuck
(08-06-2010, 11:54 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2010, 04:07 PM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car. Just time to move on. He bought a Fusion.

Any idea if he's joined any of the Fusion boards yet? If not let him now because some of them are really good alternate sources of information & hacks, including the "Home Depot" front lip Smile

NefCanuck

He never joined this board. What makes you think he would get up the gumption to join a Fusion board.
(08-07-2010, 12:31 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2010, 11:54 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]

NefCanuck

He never joined this board. What makes you think he would get up the gumption to join a Fusion board.

Um, the Fusion boards have less dwama? (misspelling intentional)

NefCanuck
Car fell thru - guys selling it ended up waffling and holding out, so saving up for bigger and better as an option, falling back to next spring as originally intended.