FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Problem....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 03 ZX5 that was sitting for about a week and I went to get into the car and door locks wasn't working, engine starts with no issue but now I have nothing in the car is working, cluster,mirrors, radio, sunroof, lights in and out but windows work and third brake light works... I check all fuses and check for any damage wiring and I can't find anything wrong....I need help...
(08-27-2010, 11:31 AM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 03 ZX5 that was sitting for about a week and I went to get into the car and door locks wasn't working, engine starts with no issue but now I have nothing in the car is working, cluster,mirrors, radio, sunroof, lights in and out but windows work and third brake light works... I check all fuses and check for any damage wiring and I can't find anything wrong....I need help...

Did you check all the fuses under the hood too?
Yes I did and some fuse under the dash are not powering up but fuse is ok..
I had damaged wires that enter the hatch where it flexes, and that caused me to lose all signals/lights.
Also check all the nuts on the battery (-) side. I had an issue with that once and it was one of the nuts that was loose.
found the problem and it a corrosion wires in connectors on driverside wheel well... anyone know where I can get a new connectors????