Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem....
I have a 03 ZX5 that was sitting for about a week and I went to get into the car and door locks wasn't working, engine starts with no issue but now I have nothing in the car is working, cluster,mirrors, radio, sunroof, lights in and out but windows work and third brake light works... I check all fuses and check for any damage wiring and I can't find anything wrong....I need help...
(08-27-2010, 11:31 AM)kc focus Wrote: I have a 03 ZX5 that was sitting for about a week and I went to get into the car and door locks wasn't working, engine starts with no issue but now I have nothing in the car is working, cluster,mirrors, radio, sunroof, lights in and out but windows work and third brake light works... I check all fuses and check for any damage wiring and I can't find anything wrong....I need help...

Did you check all the fuses under the hood too?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Yes I did and some fuse under the dash are not powering up but fuse is ok..
I had damaged wires that enter the hatch where it flexes, and that caused me to lose all signals/lights.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Also check all the nuts on the battery (-) side. I had an issue with that once and it was one of the nuts that was loose.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

found the problem and it a corrosion wires in connectors on driverside wheel well... anyone know where I can get a new connectors????