FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fusion Mods Begin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the more I look the more I find things to do to my Fusion ... so the first series of parts are here and ready to go on ... Monday's the big day for most of them ... whaddya think?

[Image: FusionSuspension.jpg]

[Image: Fusionbrakes.jpg]

[Image: Fusionexhaust.jpg]

[Image: Fusionpaint.jpg]

[Image: Fusiontaillampes.jpg]

[Image: Fusionrims.jpg]
wow you don't mess around do you :P

Gonna look good.

BTW: How much were the RT-615's? Ordered mine for what I "think" is a good deal. $130/tire.
That is going to be one sick Fusion, I guess you wont be missing the Focus on Tuesday huh?
WOW gonna look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)
Interesting.... *grabs popcorn, pulls up a chair*
Interesting choice of parts Ken, sadly some of those are verboten in the AWD application I have (The X brace for one)

Already new rotors and pads? :blink: were the stockers cooked already? Unless you're already figuring that the stockers will not handle what you have planned for the car :D

NefCanuck
Well Ken, you don't waste any time or money. You and Dan are going to be neck and neck in the modding race. What are you going to do for reverse lights? You are still coming out on Mondays right? I am going to have to check this out.
Dam!
thats a lot of things at once
cars gonna look great once your done!
Can't wait to see this!
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 13 2009, 10:46 PM Wrote:Well Ken, you don't waste any time or money.  You and Dan are going to be neck and neck in the modding race.  What are you going to do for reverse lights?  You are still coming out on Mondays right?  I am going to have to check this out.
[right][snapback]282680[/snapback][/right]

Well I've got my first track day coming up in April and I wanted to at least get all the mechanical mods done before then ... and brakes - meh, I'm uber picky and I've got the slightest bit of vibration right now and so decided to go ahead and change them up. I'm considering two options for the reverse lights - install a second bulb in the existing fixture (it's quite big) or installing new lamps as part of the trailer hitch.

LOL hard to call it a race - - - Daniel's car and mine couldn't be much more different considering they're both Fusions - I'm really looking forward to seeing his new rims and the body kit. I plan on coming out to as many Monday nights as I can, so Fusionation will be well represented.
Sweet

How much is going to be the drop?

And what track day are you going to?

NikiterZTS,Mar 14 2009, 01:27 PM Wrote:Sweet

How much is going to be the drop?

And what track day are you going to?
[right][snapback]282698[/snapback][/right]

According to Eibach the drop is 1.6 / 1.6 and Nik I'm doing 4 BMW track events and 1 SVTOA this year - all 5 are on the long track at Mosport.
cool post up the dates

i'll be comming out
NikiterZTS,Mar 14 2009, 01:53 PM Wrote:cool post up the dates

i'll be comming out
[right][snapback]282701[/snapback][/right]

Click on Driver Training on the left menu ... BMW Club

and go to SVTOA
Well the installation marathon went as planned today - - went to the shop at 8 this morning and left at 2:30 ... turned out excellent - sounds and handles exactly the way I wanted it to - lots of research and planning FTW ... here's what went on:

New Eibach lowering springs, new Ford sport struts, EBC rotors and Green Stuff pads, F2 s.s. flex lines, Steeda rear sway bar (3 times the thickness of the stock!!) Magnaflow resonator, muffler and tip, Steeda throttle body spacer, Steeda strut tower brace, and Steeda x-brace, Steeda 91 octane tune for X-Cal2 for exhaust and t.b. spacer.

Random pics:

[Image: 100_3926.jpg]

[Image: 100_3929.jpg]

[Image: 100_3933.jpg]

[Image: 100_3947.jpg]

[Image: 100_3948.jpg]

[Image: 100_3937.jpg]

[Image: 100_3964.jpg]

[Image: 100_3965.jpg]
CHEATER you used a hoist!! Jack stands for the win!!

jk

what kind of shop is that? rental? or somebody you know owns one?
No pic's of it on the ground? Come on Ken, you know we all want to see the new stance. :glare:
That rear swaybar is HUGE!
Exhaust tip looks nice.
and mine goes in tomorrow (Unless I bribe a Dixie Ford tech there to take 'em, there aren't gonna be any "during" pics :P)

NefCanuck
NICE.
Can't wait to see the final product!
Pages: 1 2