FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: focuscanada.net stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i'll get apick up shortly.
Hey, this is for Stupica1 as I said in the PM I sent you

Quantity 1 - 5X2" silver metallic
[Image: LetMeGuess.jpg]
Quantity 1 - 7X3or4” silver metallic (just the logo not the box)
[Image: hotwheels.jpg]
Quantity 1 - 5x5” silver metallic (just the car and arrows not the black part)
[Image: FocusDecal.jpg]
Quantity 1 - 5x2” silver metallic (Just the black outline or Stroke as what Adobe calls it)
[Image: DailyDriven.jpg]

Play with the sizes and make it just right. I posted them here so other people can place an order too if they like.

Thank you!
I will most definitely rig these up for you! lol do you still swing by hamilton every once and a while?
I must say I need that "let me guess...licence and registration" one on my car haha, I get pulled waaayyyy to often Tongue
I want some blue ones and white ones how much are they
blue and white of which ones? haha and where abouts are you located?
as i am collecting parts for my car i still have one of the most important parts missing... my fc.net stickers, who can i get these from?
either myself or hardk0re, depending on where youre located either or works, Hardk0re has the original fc.net decals though (posted a picture on page 1 of this thread). I make up different ones. If youre closer to Toronto area i recommend going to see hardk0re, im in brantford/cambridge area. and if you want the newer style and youre closer to hardk0re I can just send him the file to make whatever you want.
im in Guelph so it doesnt matter to me who makes them... how much for 2 black and 2 red stickers? does the new fc.net stickers look like the banner at the top left of this page? thanks
Mine are not like the venerate the top of this webpage. For those you will need to on Hardk0re
do you have a picture of which fc.net stickers you have? you said the picture on page 1 is the old stickers (the silver sticker) correct?
the silver one was my design as an alternative to the original. (so the silver one would be the newer design) and the logo at the top of this webpage is the original logo.
thanks for clearing that up for me, i think i want the old ones... Hardk0re can you help me out please
Okay... where do I send $$ too to get some FocusCanada.net Stickers?? I'd prefer the old style, but would take the new ones if that's easier/all that's available?
I would like 2 of the new stickers, id like them to be plain white.
Where abouts are you located? (st1tchx, 2000zx3sct, _jet_). I can make up decals for all you. Just let me know what color and how many youre looking to get.
I'm in Burlington - id actually like 1 white and one silver.
I'm in Ajax, I'd like the old one, like the logo at the top of the page right? I'd like 2 white, and 2 blue.
im Kitchener Guelph or Cambridge depending on the day lol i would like the old ones as well 2 red 2 black if you can
(06-29-2012, 04:40 PM)ST1TCHx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Ajax, I'd like the old one, like the logo at the top of the page right? I'd like 2 white, and 2 blue.

So.. I tried to edit mine... and it quoted it. LoL I'd like 2 white and 2 blues of the old logo. Thanks!
Any update on these Stupica1?
Pages: 1 2 3 4